Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Louisville Central
Predictions please lol and Good Luck to JC
I think this Central team could very well face Belfry in the Class AAA State Championship. I think this will be a good game. I'm gonna go with Louisville Central. Johnson Central hasn't been playing as good as everyone thought they would, and this is a very good Central team out of Louisville. Good Luck to both.

Central- 31
Johnson Central- 21
I've had the pleasure of watching both Louisville Central and Johnson Central. Louisville Central loves to run the ball off tackle or at least they did in their game against Manual. They like to spread the field and mainly go to the wide side hoping to make someone miss and beat them in a foot race. Sure they may have got blown out but I think the score isn't as bad as what the game indicates IMO. They are very athletic and have TONS of SPEED. Their QB is a scrambler and throws a pretty ball. He ate up Manual early in the game on the short routes. Their defensive secondary is small in stature but have great coverage and swarm to the ball. When they weren't giving up TD's there was at least 8-9 guys at the ball. They also have a big LB, he looked like he was 6-3 240 and could bring it. I still see the image of him drilling a guy trying to dive over the pile. That kid just laid there for 4 minutes. I have heard though he was injured or is no longer playing on the team from one of my friends from St. X. JC has a great rush defense, their line looks a little slow coming off the ball, and their pass defense has been probably their weak point all season long. If Louisville Central comes out running the ball then I see JC stopping it and walking out with the win if they can move the ball consistently against Central's D. If Louisville Central can get their passing game going then it may be hard for JC to keep up. A 3 hour bus ride definately is a plus for the Eagles. I really hope Johnson Central wins, but in the end I think Louisville Central will win.

Central-38
JC-28

Good luck Eagles.
Should be an excellent game. Louisville Central is really athletic and better than the 4-2 record they have coming in.
Good Luck to Coach Matney and the Eagles..
Johnson Central in a close one.
JC
i hope jc comes out with the win
Belfry vs Central???? You counting out the Devils already????....JC will be tough but this will give eastern Kentucky a chance to see the wests best AAA school. I would love to see this game... No prediction on this one..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Belfry vs Central???? You counting out the Devils already????....JC will be tough but this will give eastern Kentucky a chance to see the wests best AAA school. I would love to see this game... No prediction on this one..

lol... I did say I think, take it for what its worth.
Lc 42
Jc 29
If Grimm is healthy Ill take JC by 3 TD's
If JC thought Woodford Co had alot of speed wait until they see Louisville Central.

LC 35
JC 20
Hey Kayaker, I wander if they will have the tarp up for this one? lol...I AM JUST KIDDING. So don't get bent out of shape. lol
Won't get to see this one ,but, I will have an earpiece in listening. Should be a very good game. Gonna go with the Eagles. I think they will start clamping down from here on out. Good Luck JC.
Unfortunately / fortunately I will be going to Big Blue Madness, so I won't be attending this one. From LC's schedule and the games they've played, they will be more than ready to JC. Hopefully the Eagles can pull one out, but I as well, will not be making a prediction on this one. Mainly due to the 3 hour + bus ride for LC and the fact that 75 percent of the state has already picked LC to win this one. Maybe JC can pull out a stunner.
OffTheHook Wrote:Hey Kayaker, I wander if they will have the tarp up for this one? lol...I AM JUST KIDDING. So don't get bent out of shape. lol
Won't get to see this one ,but, I will have an earpiece in listening. Should be a very good game. Gonna go with the Eagles. I think they will start clamping down from here on out. Good Luck JC.

I doubt it. But who knows.

Going to be a good test for the Eagles. #1 Class in 3A against a Top 10 team in Class 5A is a tough matchup. Im looking forward to see how the Eagles respond to being dominated by Woodford Co. Ill take JC in a close one with it at home.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Belfry vs Central???? You counting out the Devils already????....JC will be tough but this will give eastern Kentucky a chance to see the wests best AAA school. I would love to see this game... No prediction on this one..

Russell and Belfry both should move their games to saturday so they can watch this one, lol.

I'll take Lou. Central in a close one. I just don't know about that JC pass defense.
I will be really suprised if JC wins this game. I just don't think the Eagles can match up with Central's speed. Come on JC represent the mountains well!
This game will be huge for both schools.

I would say that Russell and Belfry both will ask coach Matney for some film of this game if not send a couple scouts to the game as well.

I say Golden Eagles by 4 points.

42 - 38

There may be 800 yards of offense between the 2 teams before its over.
I would love to watch this game. My thoughts are if Johnson Central wants the respect they so rightfully deserve they must win this game. I think Coach Matney will have his boys ready to rock come Friday night.

Johnson Central - 34
Louisville Central- 21
Lc 21
Jc 18 Late feild goal wins it
Pirate4Life Wrote:I would love to watch this game. My thoughts are if Johnson Central wants the respect they so rightfully deserve they must win this game. I think Coach Matney will have his boys ready to rock come Friday night.

Johnson Central - 34
Louisville Central- 21

I agree 100%! JC can do it but this game will be a major factor at the end of season. Hopefully everyone for JC is healty and the ball bounces their way on some plays.
J.C. is good. But we all seen what happened when they played a team with speed who isn't near as good as Louisville Central is!
Today's Louisville CJ prediction for this game was:
Louisville Central-33
Johnson Central-27

Sounds like they think its going to be a great game. I'll be listening to this one tonight and I'll keep everyone updated. Good luck JC.