Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central vs. East Ridge
Football Widow Wrote:I don't think that you can honestly get on here and say that LCC has the most heart of any of the other teams out there...How are you measuring this??? With your heart-o-meter??:confused: I don't think that the LCC team has any more love of the game than any of the other teams in the mountains and I also don't think that you can measure how much a team desires to win. You think that they are special, apparently because you are from that area. All teams play with their heart and want to win for their fans, their teammates, etc. That doesn't give them an upper hand though in the game of football. BTW, It doesn't really matter to me which way this game goes, but don't try to say that LCC has more heart, desire, drive, etc. to win the game. If it can't be measured, you simply don't know.

I didnt say more than anyone....did i? if i did then i was wrong ...you are right on that aspect...any team that is worth anything thinks like I said... I merely said...they had more heart than anyone I HAVE SEEN...doesent mean everyone...so dont put words in my mouth....and you can judge how much a team wants to win by how hard they play when the game isnt going their way...wouldent you agree....LCC has been envolved in many games that werent going exatley how they wanted, but they still find a way to win....That constitutes heart and desire in my book
Football Widow Wrote:This post has so many grammatical errors, I don't have a clue what you are trying to say?? I hope instead of focusing on football over there, maybe they can beg for a few more books to help with proper grammer and spelling?

I think its cute how you run out of things to say.....so you start picking at an areas educational status lol are we all 11 again?
Roughneck40 Wrote:I didnt say more than anyone....did i? if i did then i was wrong ...you are right on that aspect...any team that is worth anything thinks like I said... I merely said...they had more heart than anyone I HAVE SEEN...doesent mean everyone...so dont put words in my mouth....and you can judge how much a team wants to win by how hard they play when the game isnt going their way...wouldent you agree....LCC has been envolved in many games that werent going exatley how they wanted, but they still find a way to win....That constitutes heart and desire in my book

Oh my mistake, so you were just saying that Letcher Central has more heart than any of the other teams that they have played OR that you have actually seen play this year OR that you have actually seen LCC play?? Maybe I should just determine exactly what teams you are talking about. All teams play harder or at least try when things are going their way, but it still doesn't mean that they have more heart. You can have your way of "constituting" heart and desire, but simply stated....You still have no way of measuring it.
Roughneck40 Wrote:I think its cute how you run out of things to say.....so you start picking at an areas educational status lol are we all 11 again?

Thanks. I get compliments all the time that I'm cute. Big Grin Just stated the facts. By the way, for that remark, I'm going to wish you all the best tonight at LCC.:thumpsup:
its not at all funny. You couldnt have a decent comeback so you started talking about grammer.. What are you thinking. We are talking football ot education. If you want to tell peoiple about grammer, why dont you become a teacher. If you dont have enough common since to understand a few misstakes then deal with it... Life doesnt go the way you want it. So it doesnt on here either!!!
vundy33 Wrote:You mean upmost?

LCC 52
ER 6

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Funniest thing I've read today.... Calling somebody out for using the wrong word, and then using the wrong word yourself...

It's UTMOST...
Football Widow Wrote:This post has so many grammatical errors, I don't have a clue what you are trying to say?? I hope instead of focusing on football over there, maybe they can beg for a few more books to help with proper grammer and spelling?

I detect a spelling champion! :1: ... not

Looks like you should focus a little yourself!

"This post has so many grammatical errors, I don't have a clue what you are trying to say?? I hope instead of focusing on football over there, maybe they can beg for a few more books to help with proper grammer and spelling?"

It should read:

This post has so many grammatical errors; I don't have a clue what you are trying to say?? I hope instead of focusing on football over there, maybe they can beg for a few more books to help with proper grammar and spelling?

Before you start trashing someone else, run a spell-check to correct your post. :thumpsup:

As far as the comment about the grammar at LCC, I take that offensive; I went to school at LCC.

You want to make this personal?
ER by 1 td
Benchwarmer Wrote:ER by 1 td

haha... Funniest thing I've heard all day!
LCC_Cougar Wrote:haha... Funniest thing I've heard all day!

I figured the funnest thing you heard all day was the voices in your head.
Are you still there or are you still laughing at yourself?
And how old are you Benchwarmer?

It looks like about the same age as you, with this statement.
:zzz: Darn those slow computers, waiting on people to respond.

My bad. ER by 2 td's. Is that better? Sorry i don't know how you want me to think.
Is this game on the radio anywhere??
The King Wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Funniest thing I've read today.... Calling somebody out for using the wrong word, and then using the wrong word yourself...

It's UTMOST...

HAHA...I did win the spelling bee in 6th grade though...lol
LMAO.......

LCC 49

ER 0

And it's not even halftime yet!! 8:38PM

Now what Benchwarmer????

They will be lucky if they score 2 TDs!
"No offense to ER, just making a point to Benchwarmer!"
Well, I mean offense to ER! That is horrible! God, when are these schools going to learn how to have a decent program??
Any updates?
Letcher County Central65- ER 8