Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 55 Johnson Central 48
Betsy Layne gets the win at home.

Brady Robinson had a nice game tonight and shot pretty well. JC has some nice wings and bigs but I honestly don’t know how they win games with their guard play. I don’t know how this game was this close with the amount of turnovers they had plus the poor outside shooting. That area really needs to improve.
Brady Robinson put this one away in the fourth when he got hot and ended up with a quiet 29. We got a lot of stuff to work on and Friday is a massive matchup against Floyd Central at home.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Jc doesn’t have a primary ball handler. I think they had upwards of 20 turnovers. Only thing they kept them in the game was the rebounding. I think they out rebounded Bl by 20 or so. BL looked sloppy as well and was very low scoring game until Robinson hit a few threes in the fourth BL only had 4 players to score. Jc at this point may not make it to the Region tournament unless they find a good ball handler. BL vs FC Friday should be a fun one. If FC can handle the press and take care of the ball I think they can win this one because they rebound well.