Poll: Letcher Central vs. Highlands
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Central Cougars
25.42%
Highlands Blue Birds
74.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central vs. Highlands - AAAAA Region 3 Championship
Blau Vogel Wrote:LCC is in for a long, long day.

They will get on the bus at 10:30am, get beat around for three or four hours, grab a bite, make the walk down the Avenue of Champions, under the sign listing Highlands sixteen state championship years, take a stroll around the field, blob for a while, suit up, warm up, play hard, give their all, lose by a bunch and head home.

You know, a simple prediction would have been enough, real classy postRolleyes
Highlands 56
LCC 7
I hope Cougarama keeps on rolling...i dont see them beating Highlands on a cold day in you know where...but i really do pull for the cougars. Regardless of what happens friday, they have had a GREAT season for a 5a team that has only existed 3 seasons and a GREAT season for ANY football team. CONGRATS LCC!!!

Sry tho

LCC-14
Highlands-56
This will be the most beneficial blowout in the state of Kentucky....

Highlands will roll by 5-6 TD's....

But, this game will be an excellent place for the Cougar program to continue to build in an attempt to one day reach the level Highlands is on. I do think that the Highlands supporters will really enjoy watching Charlie Banks at QB, the Letcher County community should be very, very proud of these young men no matter the outcome.
I think this is Highlands game, they can win big as they want in my personal opinion.
4 TDs
Brooks4Prez Wrote:You know, a simple prediction would have been enough, real classy postRolleyes

Thank you...Just saying it like it is. LCC has had a great year in district, but this will be a completely different experience.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I do think that the Highlands supporters will really enjoy watching Charlie Banks at QB

I have read a lot about him, he sounds like the real deal. However, Highlands speed might just throw a wrench in his gears. The best example of the Birds speed I can give you, is their nose tackle also returns punts. Highlands puts and keeps a lot of pressure on the QB.
Go LCC

Highlands by 30
Have to go with the Blue Birds! They may the overall best team in the state.
Highlands by as much as they like. I wish the LCC players all the luck in the world but. Congrats on a great season either way. Highlands won't be challenged until my Purples put it on them at papa johns Dec. 7
Journeyman Wrote:Have to go with the Blue Birds! They may the overall best team in the state.

I don't know about that, they really showed me that there not as good as I thought when the barley beat Central, and Johnson Central laid it too Louisville Central. So the Blue Birds may not be as strong as anticipated.
Pepper Wrote:I don't know about that, they really showed me that there not as good as I thought when the barley beat Central, and Johnson Central laid it too Louisville Central. So the Blue Birds may not be as strong as anticipated.

I hope you're right, but I don't know how much of a crystal ball comparing scores against similar teams can be. I was at the JC / Central game. JC played a great game and I really don't think Central was at their best that night. JC could do nothing wrong that night! When you fumble a ball, it bounces and the back picks it up right in full stride and makes huge yardage or a defensive tackle intercepts a batted pass and returns it 28 yards for a TD........God is smiling on you!
Highlands by a lot.