Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Bill's problem?
We must look at different statistics. The middle class shrank as a result of downward mobility, not upward. Also, you may wizz in the wind all you want about what to do threads, start them, stop them, whatever, but it is just that... make sure you've turned the fan off.
thecavemaster Wrote:We must look at different statistics. The middle class shrank as a result of downward mobility, not upward. Also, you may wizz in the wind all you want about what to do threads, start them, stop them, whatever, but it is just that... make sure you've turned the fan off.

there's a new thread started for you to discuss this.

on topic, this story is actually on CNN as we speak for those who may want to watch it.
ronald_reagan Wrote:I must have missed the post where I said Bush didn't lie. :confused:

But how did Reagan (not Regan) lie and cost billions of dollars and millions of lives? :confused:
Wow, you really are a piece of work.

Might I suggest you really take another look at your namesake and beyond the polished surface.

Who gave Saddam the chemical weapons to make war with Iran. Who back-doored Saddam and sold Iran weapons in exchange for money that was funneled to the Contras? Reagan.

Who was Oliver North? What did he do?

This was Reagan's dark side.

BTW Reagan was no Barry Goldwater. A True Conservative. Goldwater thought of Reagan as the worst possible kind of Republican.
DevilsWin Wrote:Wow, you really are a piece of work.

Might I suggest you really take another look at your namesake and beyond the polished surface.

Who gave Saddam the chemical weapons to make war with Iran. Who back-doored Saddam and sold Iran weapons in exchange for money that was funneled to the Contras? Reagan.

Who was Oliver North? What did he do?

This was Reagan's dark side.

BTW Reagan was no Barry Goldwater. A True Conservative. Goldwater thought of Reagan as the worst possible kind of Republican.

Reagan was a federalist who by executive order created New Federalism.

Reagan was a fiscal conservative on discretionary spending.

Reagan was a tax cutter, a welfare reformer, ect

Reagan was ASKED by goldwater to make what is now known as 'the speech'. (a time for choosing)

Goldwater campaigned for Reagan for governor and president.

This is silly to even have to be written. Reagan and Goldwater are synonomous. Now, provide a few links that show Goldwater bashing Reagan, so that you'll feel better about yourself. I'll give you a few of Newt supporting Hillary on the issues. Sometimes hades freezes over....

George Will wrote, "it took 16 years to count the votes.. and Goldwater won" and when did he write that?? 1980. When Reagan won.