Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville at Belfry, 12-17-07
Should be a great game!
Any predictions?
Pikeville.

not sure yet on a nail biter or a time to catch up on your sleep game
belfry its hard to win at belfry in any sport.
pirate_time Wrote:belfry its hard to win at belfry in any sport.

but strangely most do.

Other than the football field. lol
I think your sadly mistaking If...then. The only sport Belfry has been lacking in lately is boys basketball and they are improving. Football, girls basketball, volleyball all county titles. It should be a good game both teams have there strengths and weaknesses.
UKfan835 Wrote:I think your sadly mistaking If...then. The only sport Belfry has been lacking in lately is boys basketball and they are improving. Football, girls basketball, volleyball all county titles. It should be a good game both teams have there strengths and weaknesses.

basketball lost to Pikeville

baseball. lost to Pikeville

golf lost to Pikeville

and soccer lost to Pikeville

middle school lost to Pikeville 1-2

anything else?
UKfan835 Wrote:I think your sadly mistaking If...then. The only sport Belfry has been lacking in lately is boys basketball and they are improving. Football, girls basketball, volleyball all county titles. It should be a good game both teams have there strengths and weaknesses.

Lacking?

Last year we were 27-10.

Runner-up in Pike County, Pikeville College Tourney, and 2 other tournaments.

Went 1-2 in Florence BUT lost to eventual state champ Grey Middle by 11.

In 2+ years only losses in the county are to Pikeville 3 times, Virgie 3 times(State runner-up), Dorton 2 times, Elkhorn City 1 time and the game against Mullins this year. Every other loss is to teams out of the county who have hold backs, which we are not allowed to have - BUT if we were parents at Belfry will not do it for some strange reason.

The only thing "lacking" is fan support, as we have at most 30 people at home games when both cheerleading squads don't show..................................
belfry middle school has soccer and golf? I didn't know that
Its gonna be a tight game
but Im gonna say belfry
If...Then Wrote:basketball lost to Pikeville

baseball. lost to Pikeville

golf lost to Pikeville

and soccer lost to Pikeville

middle school lost to Pikeville 1-2

anything else?

This is a MIDDLE school game..... first and foremost... middle school doesn't have golf that I know of... I also don't think they have soccer... OR baseball... Okay... I'll give you the middle school win during football season BUT what about county?? UH>... wasn't it 42-6 BELFRY????(played at East Ridge) OH.. I almost forgot..... didn't the middle school girls win the county this year???? YEP... they sure did!! :letsparty

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Any results yet?
I .heard. final was 63-15....17-10 at the half

i dont believe it though.
You were lied to.... It was 42-16... They played Belfry's 7th grade basically the entire 3rd and 4th quarters....
I don't think that the 8th grade boys showed up tonight... PERIOD!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Ouch.
Ouch thats a rough loss for the pirates....Next I didn't mean to offend you but I was talking about winning an actual county championship when I say lacking. They are a great team but they are the only sport that Belfry Middle has that hasn't won a county title.....
IT was a good defensivly played game by Pikeville they hoad abunch of steals and out rebounded the Pirates, i dont know the stats but PIkevillle simply came to play and Belfry didnt.