Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Rights!!!!......please Read And Reply
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yea but this topic was about gay rights not a stupid reasurant!
hey leave Hooters out of it..
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:it just boggles my mind how people are so closed minded...this topic got brought up in class and it just gets on my nerves when Gays or minoretys or people in genral get Bashed.....

I quite honestly don't think they are bashing them. You posted a question and didn't like the answers/replies you were getting. Just because some people do not associate with gays does not mean that they are being mean to them.... it just means that they don't associate with them! PERIOD!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:I quite honestly don't think they are bashing them. You posted a question and didn't like the answers/replies you were getting. Just because some people do not associate with gays does not mean that they are being mean to them.... it just means that they don't associate with them! PERIOD!!
PHS your pretty cool for a Cowboys fanSad
TidesHoss32 Wrote:PHS your pretty cool for a Cowboys fanSad

Thank you TH..... LOLOL..... Smile

BUT.... for what it's worth..... this one is on the verge of being closed.... Let's try to keep this a civilized conversation could we? Get it back on topic and discuss this in the proper manner or it's a goner!!!

phs1986 Wrote:Thank you TH..... LOLOL..... Smile

BUT.... for what it's worth..... this one is on the verge of being closed.... Let's try to keep this a civilized conversation could we? Get it back on topic and discuss this in the proper manner or it's a goner!!!
sorry...i get really heated in debates...lol.....My Apologies!
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:sorry...i get really heated in debates...lol.....My Apologies!

Not good for your health...
phs1986 Wrote:Thank you TH..... LOLOL..... Smile

PHS.....what do u think about WBC you know the church
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:sorry...i get really heated in debates...lol.....My Apologies!

Shouldn't be a debate.... it should be a Q and A thread... you did want some answers didn't ya????

RammsteinFan92 Wrote:PHS.....what do u think about WBC you know the church

Do you mean Westboro???

well anyways...i'm sorry for being a butthole
phs1986 Wrote:Do you mean Westboro???
Yea....what do u think of them
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:well anyways...i'm sorry for being a butthole

We ALL have that tendency sometimes.... Smile

RammsteinFan92 Wrote:Yea....what do u think of them

WELL.... I have my own personal beliefs that I will keep just that... PERSONAL... BUT.... I do feel that the church bases a LOT of what they do on gays. I don't really know all that much about them but I have heard things on CNN and saw stuff online about the church itself and their beliefs. Is that what you have a problem with the religion/gay stuff for? Not all people HATE gays... they just prefer to live their lives in a different manner and don't want to associate with them.

ALL people are human and deserve to be treated as humans. We are all (in the end) held accountable for our actions as well....

phs1986 Wrote:WELL.... I have my own personal beliefs that I will keep just that... PERSONAL... BUT.... I do feel that the church bases a LOT of what they do on gays. I don't really know all that much about them but I have heard things on CNN and saw stuff online about the church itself and their beliefs. Is that what you have a problem with the religion/gay stuff for? Not all people HATE gays... they just prefer to live their lives in a different manner and don't want to associate with them.

ALL people are human and deserve to be treated as humans. We are all (in the end) held accountable for our actions as well....
You know what......you have summed up my beliefs right there.....don't u think that poll thing about me was mean?
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:You know what......you have summed up my beliefs right there.....don't u think that poll thing about me was mean?

That has already been taken care of....

RammsteinFan92 Wrote:You know what......you have summed up my beliefs right there.....don't u think that poll thing about me was mean?

Was just playin around with ya kid. Hope I didn't hurt your feelins...
Thanks Redneck for the apology to the kid.... It takes a big person to apologize!!

phs1986 Wrote:That has already been taken care of....
ok.....can you close this.....all that has been said is all that needs to be said.....
Redneck Wrote:Was just playin around with ya kid. Hope I didn't hurt your feelins...
naw....you didn't i just thought it was kinda mean
This one has ran it's course.... if you want to continue to discuss this topic... please start another thread!!