Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top players in the 15th
I heard Colvin quit the team? Does anyone know forsure on this?
"Hulk" Wrote:I heard Colvin quit the team? Does anyone know forsure on this?

I heard that too..Pikeville will have a very young team this year.
Someone told me today that Emily Colvin quit also. I heard she quit because Pikeville has no talent this year!?!?!?!
Yea I was also told Colvin quit, also that there was 1 senior , no juniors and like 7 sophomores playn for p-ville this year adn some freshman & 8th graders
Emily did quit the team..Shame to not play your senior year.. I hate to see kids with so much potential quit, especially as a senior..no chance to come back and play next year..I think she will regret it..Will she play softball? I know she didn't play golf this year..although she did play soccer, but still didn't she qualify for state in golf last year?
I think that Jodi Yates and Courtney Conley from East Ridge has great talent and could possibilty be in the Top 10.
I agree baller.
Yates has the talent and Conley has put up the numbers to prove herself.
C. Howard From Magoffin has worked hard over the off season, I think this is the year she proves herslef to be a top player in the region, but we only have to wait until dec. 16 to see who is eating who alive...
Sportswhiz, you want to talk about leaving out Howard and Jarrell, what about those that are leaving out Ratliff and K. Lowe???
julianne frye, meaghan slone, and amber whitaker of phs, they stacked this season
you can't forget about SC's team this year they will be down.....but with the help of coach ROGER HARLESS who came from Tug Valley and the 6'3 renea jude the cards will come out a lil slow but watch out in the long run
"15th Fan" Wrote:Sportswhiz, you want to talk about leaving out Howard and Jarrell, what about those that are leaving out Ratliff and K. Lowe???
Each list that had at least 7 players, had K. Lowe and Ratliff, including mine. I also mention PCC as the top team because of those 2 players.
"Phoenix" Wrote:I couldn't agree more. All I've heard all summer is how she is the best player in the region and is the next POY. I had all these high expectations and when I saw her play in the summer, she didn't impress me at all against much smaller teams she should have dominated.

Sportswhiz said that any list that doesn't have M. Howard or Chelsea Jarrell on it is crazy? I might give him M. Howard (might), but I would not put Jarrell on it. By the end of the season, maybe, but definately not now.
I agree, she didn't look too good during the team camp at PCC/Pikeville. She kind of looked tired and sluggish. She didn't rebound very well, didn't run the floor very well, etc.....

The week before from Tuesday-Thursday she played in 15 games at a team camp, then went to Pat Summitt's UT camp on Friday and played at least another 12 games thru Sunday. She got home around 11:00 pm and caught a few winks. Then she played in 6 more games over the next 3 days.

I was real disappointed in her play until I found out what she had done the week before. Don't worry, she will be well rested for this year. Nov 28, she starts her SR year against Prestonsburg at Paintsville. We'll see if she can continue her dominance of averaging 17 pts and 17 reb like she has done over the last 12 games.
"Phoenix" Wrote:In no certain order:
Emily Colvin
Amanda Moon
Haley Ratliff
Paige Lowe
Shae Deskins
Ashley Howard
Brittany Manns

I agree with ya there. Maybe Kayla Lowe will improve her game this year. I here that Kayla Johnson is off to a good start for the hawks.
I don't really watch to much girls bball from around the region, but I know the Ratliff girl from PC is really good... and Kendra Carroll and Chelsee Jarell from Paintsville are very talented as well
Samantha Smith

Jodi Yates

Brittany Hogston

Courtney Conley

Lucy Belcher

:Cheerlead ~Good Luck East Ridge Lady Warriors!~
Kendra Carrol from Paintsville
Kendra Carrol from Paintsville
I Think Amanda Mills From Allen Central Is One Of The Best Players In The 15 Region Cause She Is A Gun And She Can Bust The 3
"tar heel" Wrote:I Think Amanda Mills From Allen Central Is One Of The Best Players In The 15 Region Cause She Is A Gun And She Can Bust The 3

:lol:
Only a few more days until I see the Lady hornets in Action, I'll try to get some pics up If I can get ahold of them.
Calloray Howard-worked hard during the off season improved ALOT!
Michaela Howard
Ashley j. Howard
Brittany MannS
then probably Jarrel
IMO Magoffins got the team to beat this year returning all starters(which have all worked very hard during the off season) I'm really expecting to pack my bags for diddle arena this year to watch the girls in action.
SCHS09

you can't forget about SC's team this year they will be down.....but with the help of coach ROGER HARLESS who came from Tug Valley and the 6'3 renea jude the cards will come out a lil slow but watch out in the long run

yea but haley adkins one of there top players will not get to play the whole session if any of it
Courtney Conley of East Ridge is one of the top players in the region. She dominated the Jarrell girl from Paintsville in camp this summer. Conley has lost weight and got quicker. The Hogoston girl from East Ridge is better than Jarrell. I agree with your other selections, but the Colvin girl isn't playing this season at Pikeville.:mop:
Jesikah Russell
Well Conley and Hogston both put Jarrell to shame but I think that you need to look at the talen that Smith and Yates has... Smith is a exellen three point shooter, and yate has good defense...
Well Conley and Hogston both put Jarrell to shame but I think that you need to look at the talen that Smith and Yates has... Smith is a exellent three point shooter, and yate has good defense...