Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe 5 Breathitt 4
First time since 2010 or 11 Wolfe takes the #1 seed in the 55th district. Automatic bid for the wolves to the dance. 

Wolfe throws Evans 6 innings. Oliver to close in the 7th. 

Breathitt starts 8th grader Combs with turner coming on in the 7th. 

Both teams hold out there respective #1 arms for a good projected championship game @ Wolfe county.

(05-11-2024, 09:24 PM)SidelineFan Wrote: First time since 2010 or 11 Wolfe takes the #1 seed in the 55th district. Automatic bid for the wolves to the dance. 

Both teams hold out there respective #1 arms for a good projected championship game @ Wolfe county.

I take that back. I have went back to 06 and can’t find a spot where Wolfe was #1 seed.

big time future in Campton as we couldn’t already tell.
The region better watch out for these two teams. Both looked pretty darn good without throwing their big arms. Gonna be a good championship game. I can see these two teams playing in the Regional Championship game as well. This region is more wide open this year than in years past I think. I haven’t seen Bellamy throw any this season but he was turning it loose in warm ups and seemed to be fine.
(05-11-2024, 09:24 PM)SidelineFan Wrote: First time since 2010 or 11 Wolfe takes the #1 seed in the 55th district. Automatic bid for the wolves to the dance. 

I take that back. I have went back to 06 and can’t find a spot where Wolfe was #1 seed.

Yeah Wolfe will be tough for the next couple years.   If they can get a good mature coach with some experience to replace Rigsby.     This is his last year,.  Word is he has already received his pink slip.        
Denniston?  I don't think he will take it.       Wilson?    He would in a heartbeat, but not sure if the administration will fool with him.      Hamilton?    He wants back in the game.   Has he matured enough to lead a team?
(05-13-2024, 10:03 AM)catsrule Wrote:

Yeah Wolfe will be tough for the next couple years.   If they can get a good mature coach with some experience to replace Rigsby.     This is his last year,.  Word is he has already received his pink slip.        
Denniston?  I don't think he will take it.       Wilson?    He would in a heartbeat, but not sure if the administration will fool with him.      Hamilton?    He wants back in the game.   Has he matured enough to lead a team?
No school in their right mind would pink slip a coach two weeks before postseason especially with the year they’ve had. lol! Good one though
I don’t think you justify rigsby leaving with a 5 loss season.

If he did leave I would assume he would be going somewhere else.

As for a replacement I’m not positive that list would go.

Denniston has been an assistant the whole time but what baseball experience does he have?

Wilson is a parent and that’s never a great thought.

If Hamilton is floating around possibly but I know he has a new baby so may not be of interest of him.

I would love to see him coaching again but who knows. Always rumors on this as they speculate with everything in the world outside sports.
(05-14-2024, 12:48 AM)SidelineFan Wrote: I don’t think you justify rigsby leaving with a 5 loss season.

If he did leave I would assume he would be going somewhere else.

As for a replacement I’m not positive that list would go.

Denniston has been an assistant the whole time but what baseball experience does he have?

Wilson is a parent and that’s never a great thought.

If Hamilton is floating around possibly but I know he has a new baby so may not be of interest of him.

I would love to see him coaching again but who knows. Always rumors on this as they speculate with everything in the world outside sports.
Good point. There are a lot of jobs opening up
Get Rigsby outta there... Get Bryan Dean in there and with his ability and Wolfe's talent, they are instant State contenders.
(05-22-2024, 04:30 PM)PoppinSmoke Wrote: Get Rigsby outta there... Get Bryan Dean in there and with his ability and Wolfe's talent, they are instant State contenders.
Who is Bryan Dean? I’d bring in Bobby Keith Dixon to coach if I was looking for someone with experience and has no kids involved.