Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Corbin is No Longer an Elite High School Football Program
(05-22-2024, 02:32 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Does anyone from Corbin know what the sign on the  Falls Road business close to the old drive -in means? I think I know but I'm not sure. I think it's someone's attempt at satire over the coaching situation but I'm not sure. I need to stop hanging out  at massage parlors, pool halls, and nudie girls exotic dance clubs and pay more attention to all the firing and hiring that is going on at the high school. 

Here's what the sign says:  "J***y  F***y for Coach"

I'm not sure who the lady is but apparently there is some woopty do over a new cheerleading coach down there. I'm not sure of the reasoning but a woman was hired, then fired, now people are saying it was unjust? That's how I understood it but who knows with Corbin. It's always something back home.
(05-22-2024, 01:13 PM)Corbin Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 02:32 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Does anyone from Corbin know what the sign on the  Falls Road business close to the old drive -in means? I think I know but I'm not sure. I think it's someone's attempt at satire over the coaching situation but I'm not sure. I need to stop hanging out  at massage parlors, pool halls, and nudie girls exotic dance clubs and pay more attention to all the firing and hiring that is going on at the high school. 

Here's what the sign says:  "J***y  F***y for Coach"

I'm not sure who the lady is but apparently there is some woopty do over a new cheerleading coach down there. I'm not sure of the reasoning but a woman was hired, then fired, now people are saying it was unjust? That's how I understood it but who knows with Corbin. It's always something back home.
Sounds about right, she’ll now go to another school district and start winning state and national cheer titles….
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • BEChargers
Cheerleading??? Corbin fans whining about cheerleading on a football page relating to why Corbin football is no long elite, or relevant??? I think considering where the conversation has gone, well it’s pretty clear…….who gives a rip about cheerleading compared to football……there I said it!!!

The Hound faithful need to refocus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HenryHankHill's post:
  • Corbin
(05-22-2024, 10:25 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Cheerleading???  Corbin fans whining about cheerleading on a football page relating to why Corbin football is no long elite, or relevant???  I think considering where the conversation has gone, well it’s pretty clear…….who gives a rip about cheerleading compared to football……there I said it!!!

Corbin cheerleaders won three consecutive state titles in the 2010's .  Corbin Football hasn't won one since 
Toni Basil had a smash hit with "Mickey."   Remember the early '80's ?  Remember when MTV played music videos , Hank???

Sorry Corbin friends, I never considered Corbin as Elite in EKY, let alone the state, not that my opinion matters. I imagine many others feel the same. Sounds like you all have a mess.
(05-22-2024, 10:25 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Cheerleading???  Corbin fans whining about cheerleading on a football page relating to why Corbin football is no long elite, or relevant???  I think considering where the conversation has gone, well it’s pretty clear…….who gives a rip about cheerleading compared to football……there I said it!!!

Wendy’s in Corbin needs to go ahead and put a photo of Haddix on there 5 for 5 meal at the drive thru. Imagine going thru the drive thru and asking for the Haddix Family Meal.. All the wrapping black and gold with Five Rings on wrapper with a 5-Time State Championship Collectable Drink Cup included…
[-] The following 2 users Like Cowboy42's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz
(05-23-2024, 10:42 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote:

Wendy’s in Corbin needs to go ahead and put a photo of Haddix on there 5 for 5 meal at the drive thru. Imagine going thru the drive thru and asking for the Haddix Family Meal.. All the wrapping black and gold with Five Rings on wrapper with a 5-Time State Championship Collectable Drink Cup included…

You're a sick man. :) 
I know one of the Wendys GM's pretty well. Said they would definitely put a picture of Haddix on the wall welcoming him back to Corbin if he takes the Redhound job. Also, free food for the family for a whole week.
Smile