Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JCHS vs. Pike Central part 2
JC takes on PCC for the second and final time in the regular season Monday @ JCHS. This should be another dandy! Game starts @ 7:30. Get out and support the team of your choice!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!
who won the first game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pike Central won the first game and it was a great, high intensity game. Since then JC really hasn't been the same ball club. I do believe though Coach Wireman will have something this time around to help the Lady Eagles pull out the victory.
If JC plays the way they have the last few games it could be a long night for them.
Pike Central.
Pike Central for sure
PC -50
JC- 36

starting the 4th quarter. Spike just said "PC is taking over this game"
Pc- 69
Jc 42
PC- 69

JC-46

1 min to go
PC- 69
JC- 52
Final
wow did not see it being this large of a blow out...I guess this just goes to show how much better PC is than everyone else in the region. Their smallest margin of victory came against Valley but now they are w/o Roberts. As well Johnson Central played them close the first time but now this. I don't know what to say, they are just one heck of a ball team.
Keep rolling Lady Hawks
Mental and physical fatigue for the Lady Eagles? There is no other reason for the skid of such a talented group.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:wow did not see it being this large of a blow out...I guess this just goes to show how much better PC is than everyone else in the region. Their smallest margin of victory came against Valley but now they are w/o Roberts. As well Johnson Central played them close the first time but now this. I don't know what to say, they are just one heck of a ball team.

yes, yes they are!
:rockon:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Mental and physical fatigue for the Lady Eagles? There is no other reason for the skid of such a talented group.

Explain in detail what reasoning you would imply for the Mental fatigue, and Physical fatigue???