Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the Best Players in the 15th Region
I know that a lot of girls are back this year for each team. Lets here who you think has the best players and why.:Thumbs:
Kylie Schmidt from pikeville can rip the ball and play the field great also....and i was impressed by Amanda Sawyers last year...she is a strong player on both sides.
ashleigh stanley, kayla cantrell, kylie schmidt, kayla lowe, some from johnson central but i don't remember their name
Lawrence has several players capable of playing at the next level. Kelsey Caudill is a very strong pitcher throwing 58-60 and has four solid pitches and has a high school batting avg of .423. Kasey York plays ss and 3b and has the potential to be a bonafide d1 player. Brittney Short plays 2b and is a 3 year starter. She has great speed and a textbook bunt. Rebecca Stansberry is one of the top outfielders in eastern Ky. She has a cannon and can hit any base with extreme accuracy. If her hitting improves she has great potential. Katie Castle and Lou Mills are very good outfielders that know how to play. Audra Rose at catcher needs to play to her potential and she could go on to the next level.
i agree jc has some very talented players..and if i am remembering correctly there are a few teams that has very good players returning again this year
flamethrower Wrote:Lawrence has several players capable of playing at the next level. Kelsey Caudill is a very strong pitcher throwing 58-60 and has four solid pitches and has a high school batting avg of .423. Kasey York plays ss and 3b and has the potential to be a bonafide d1 player. Brittney Short plays 2b and is a 3 year starter. She has great speed and a textbook bunt. Rebecca Stansberry is one of the top outfielders in eastern Ky. She has a cannon and can hit any base with extreme accuracy. If her hitting improves she has great potential. Katie Castle and Lou Mills are very good outfielders that know how to play. Audra Rose at catcher needs to play to her potential and she could go on to the next level.

Is it true that Kasey York transferred? If it is to what school? What a loss for LC but what a gain for whatever school she may have transferred to.
sportspectator Wrote:Is it true that Kasey York transferred? If it is to what school? What a loss for LC but what a gain for whatever school she may have transferred to.
Kasey has not transferred.:flame:
player#33 Wrote:i agree jc has some very talented players..and if i am remembering correctly there are a few teams that has very good players returning again this year

Yes, JC does have some awsome players. Most players this year for them are juniors. Brogan C, Che, Brooke C. But they do have some good upcoming talent. They also have some good experienced pitchers. To bad they don't have a coach yet>
Bout 1 Time Wrote:Kylie Schmidt from pikeville can rip the ball and play the field great also....and i was impressed by Amanda Sawyers last year...she is a strong player on both sides.

I agree completely! Both Schmidt & Sawyers great players!
Belfry... I think that Ro maynard, Kourt Hatfield, Brit Branham kim Doyle and Wendy Harris
Wait until you see the Conley kid from East Ridge pitch. You will see how much velocity she has picked up since last year. people forget waht a great Little LeaguE PROGRAM EAST RIDGE HAS HAD OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS AND THESE KIDS ARE NOW GETTING INTO HIGH SCHOOL.
Jesikah Russell- Paintsville She would bat cleanup for any team in the region, IMO.
ERblue4ever Wrote:Wait until you see the Conley kid from East Ridge pitch. You will see how much velocity she has picked up since last year. people forget waht a great Little LeaguE PROGRAM EAST RIDGE HAS HAD OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS AND THESE KIDS ARE NOW GETTING INTO HIGH SCHOOL.

I watched Conley pitch the regional tournament at Johnson Central, she looked pretty good then. So I say she probably will be improved this season.
I played against conely and she's a heck of a pitcher
Conley-ER
Kayla Lowe-PC
Jesikah Russell-Paintsville
and some from Johnson Central.
Conley from JC
Kelsey Caudill of Lawrence.... great player.... so so team