Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC 65- Powell 61 OT
bluegrassballa Wrote:I don't think they were trying to blame it on Powell. They just said that Powell plays physical against KCC.

I think kcc fans are just mad because they thought powell would be a walk through game and it wasnt.......powell and kcc had just about the same amount of fouls so......both teams was physical...you cant say powell was the only one playing like that
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I think kcc fans are just mad because they thought powell would be a walk through game and it wasnt.......powell and kcc had just about the same amount of fouls so......both teams was physical...you cant say powell was the only one playing like that

Powell did play great though.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I don't think they were trying to blame it on Powell. They just said that Powell plays physical against KCC.

Exactly....
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I think kcc fans are just mad because they thought powell would be a walk through game and it wasnt.......powell and kcc had just about the same amount of fouls so......both teams was physical...you cant say powell was the only one playing like that

No the fans did not think that...there have been 2 games all season that the fans thought would be a walk through and they were. Lee and Wolfe. Powell County has ALWAYS played hard against KCC ever since I can remember, I just guess they want to beat us that bad. You can't expect for one team to play physical and the other not too. KCC was only doing they had done to them. As for 23, she does have a habit of throwing elbows. The coaches and players have tried to break her from it. She refuses to break the habit. But she wasn't the only one throwing them.
Powell always has and always will play dirty. It's just thier style of play. I think they mean for it to be hard-nosed, agressiveness but they lose thier heads sometimes. Players should just expect to get ruffed up a little when in Stanton.
Congrats Lady Pats, hold your heads up Powell and get well Shelby!!
and_1 Wrote:No the fans did not think that...there have been 2 games all season that the fans thought would be a walk through and they were. Lee and Wolfe. Powell County has ALWAYS played hard against KCC ever since I can remember, I just guess they want to beat us that bad. You can't expect for one team to play physical and the other not too. KCC was only doing they had done to them. As for 23, she does have a habit of throwing elbows. The coaches and players have tried to break her from it. She refuses to break the habit. But she wasn't the only one throwing them.

lol this is getting out of hand....congrats kcc and keep it up powell
Everyone is upset because powell just about beat KCC
Canttopthis Wrote:Everyone is upset because powell just about beat KCC

Man no one is upset that KCC about lost, the fans are upset at the way Powells girls played (dirty).

Man no one is upset that Powell about beat KCC. The fans are upset at the way Powell went about trying to beat KCC (playing dirty). But I do want to say one thing, I am very proud of the Powell county score keeper, score board keeper and coach. This time when KCC went down there, they didn't go to the extreme of taking points off the board that KCC scored just to get close.
Don't get me started with your trash talking.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Don't get me started with your trash talking.

Its not only him who is trash talking...you and and_1 has did enough of it yourselfs
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Its not only him who is trash talking...you and and_1 has did enough of it yourselfs

What ever. Congrats KCC. Good luck Powell and get well Barnett.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Its not only him who is trash talking...you and and_1 has did enough of it yourselfs

I haven't trashed talked..All I ever said negative about Powell was that they play dirty that was it. I spoke the truth is all.
and_1 Wrote:I haven't trashed talked..All I ever said negative about Powell was that they play dirty that was it. I spoke the truth is all.

Powell does not play dirty...like i said someone is mad because powell played within kcc which was not expected
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Powell does not play dirty...like i said someone is mad because powell played within kcc which was not expected

yes they, I am no longer arguing with you, and no one is mad besides you.
and_1 Wrote:yes they, I am no longer arguing with you, and no one is mad besides you.

Im not mad...im very glad that powell co played within 4 points of a good kcc team....you was the one that started arguing on this thread...not me
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Im not mad...im very glad that powell co played within 4 points of a good kcc team....you was the one that started arguing on this thread...not me

bobcat22, don't lie. You are tore up. Just admit it. Your so tore up right now. lolCool
bluegrassballa Wrote:bobcat22, don't lie. You are tore up. Just admit it. Your so tore up right now. lolCool

im very tore up hahaSmile
bobcatfan22 Wrote:im very tore up hahaSmile

I could tell...:lmao:
bluegrassballa Wrote:I could tell...:lmao:

lol i bet you could bluegrassballaConfusedhh:
Sounds like a love affair to me.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Sounds like a love affair to me.

Very funny my friend.....:ChairHit:
Benchwarmer Wrote:Sounds like a love affair to me.

You even know what a love affair is? From the looks at it, I doubt it.
Lets stay on topic before we get in trouble with the mods.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lets stay on topic before we get in trouble with the mods.

Ok...sounds good to me...lol
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lets stay on topic before we get in trouble with the mods.

I agree
The Powell and KCC game was hard and physical game. I will leave it at that.
Benchwarmer Wrote:The Powell and KCC game was hard and physical game. I will leave it at that.

lol sounds good
This is the most contreversy I have seen from a girls game in a long time. The thing that Powell and KCC both need to do is just go back and focus on the regional tourney because the region is wide open this year and both of these teams have a shot of representing the 14th this year...Good luck to both teams...
uk96 Wrote:This is the most contreversy I have seen from a girls game in a long time. The thing that Powell and KCC both need to do is just go back and focus on the regional tourney because the region is wide open this year and both of these teams have a shot of representing the 14th this year...Good luck to both teams...

I agree 100%