Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bumper Sticker for the Presidential Candidate
:Cheerlead
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Lmao!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
:Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like it.
It is this type of sentiment which will move enough women to vote for Hillary to get her elected. The "men are pigs" vote...
Smile
Smile niccee.
I love it..but hope she doesn't get it, lol!
Good one. lmao!!
Funny!!!
Yeah, a real knee-slapper.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good one....lol
That is frickin hilarious...
Lol!!
:lmao: :Clap: That is a good one!!!
thecavemaster Wrote:It is this type of sentiment which will move enough women to vote for Hillary to get her elected. The "men are pigs" vote...
In a related idea, enough men will not want a woman to be elected to keep it from happening.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:In a related idea, enough men will not want a woman to be elected to keep it from happening.

Basically, the world has been run by men for, lo these thousands of years. Wars, rumors of wars, famine, pestilence... "...all we are saying, is give her a chance...."
thecavemaster Wrote:Basically, the world has been run by men for, lo these thousands of years. Wars, rumors of wars, famine, pestilence... "...all we are saying, is give her a chance...."

Why so that we are taxed so much to pay for her federal assistance plans that everyone will need to be on them.
launchpad4 Wrote:Why so that we are taxed so much to pay for her federal assistance plans that everyone will need to be on them.

I was not speaking of HIllary specifically, but rather to the issue of women in power in general. "Democrats like taxes; Republicans like rich people." So goes the old rag. Does this bumper sticker mentality help us debate and work on the truly pressing issues of our time?