Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region top 5 as of 1/24
1.Breathitt( undefeated in regional play)
2.KCC (8-2 in region...big win over powell)
3.Powell (3-1 in region...overtime loss to kcc)
4.PCC (6-1 in region....2 pt loss to breathitt)
5.JBS (3-1 in region...loss to hazard)

Thoughts???
bobcatfan22 Wrote:1.Breathitt( undefeated in regional play)
2.KCC (8-2 in region...big win over powell)
3.Powell (3-1 in region...overtime loss to kcc)
4.PCC (6-1 in region....2 pt loss to breathitt)
5.JBS (3-1 in region...loss to hazard)

Thoughts???

I agree with top four. The five spot I believe should be Leslie Co.
1. Breathitt
2. KCC
3. Powell
4. PCC
5. Leslie
jbs is 3-1 in region play lossing to hazard beating cordia and riverside and jenkins big wins i know
1.Breathitt
2.Perry
3.Knott
4.Powell
5.Leslie

JMO.
1. Breathitt
2. PCC
3. Powell
4. JBS
5. KCC
Nomercy Wrote:1. Breathitt
2. PCC
3. Powell
4. JBS
5. KCC

That cracks me up.. There is NO WAY JBs is ahead of KCC and Powell. Man go check in somewhere. I think you are crazy! Breathitt is ahead of everyone. KCC and PCC are fighting for second, Powell at 3rd and Leslie at 4 and LCC at 5.
and_1 Wrote:That cracks me up.. There is NO WAY JBs is ahead of KCC and Powell. Man go check in somewhere. I think you are crazy! Breathitt is ahead of everyone. KCC and PCC are fighting for second, Powell at 3rd and Leslie at 4 and LCC at 5.

I didn't have JBS ahead of Powell. Read it again. I put JBS ahead of KCC because I think they are better. KCC struggled against P-Burg and Phelps beat P-Burg. JBS put one on Phelps. What does KCC have, Megan? Put some pressure on her and she will turn it over.
Nomercy Wrote:I didn't have JBS ahead of Powell. Read it again. I put JBS ahead of KCC because I think they are better. KCC struggled against P-Burg and Phelps beat P-Burg. JBS put one on Phelps. What does KCC have, Megan? Put some pressure on her and she will turn it over.

Haha yeah, Megan turn it over with pressure don't make me laugh! All of her life she has had pressure, 2 and 3 girls a guarding her. She has done just fine. I hope KCC draws JBS first round of the district, because are you talking about a beating. JBS doesn't stand a chance. IF they get LUCKY and sneak by LCC and KCC because they draw each other then first round of the regional tournament JBS is as good as gone. KCC has more than Megan, they have a very good shooter in King. Pratt, K.Thomas and, N.Slone are rebounding very well right now, and Conley, S.Thomas and Terry are coming off the bench and providing a great boost. JBS hasn't beaten KCC since the KHSAA has kept scores on the internet (1998-1999) season and will not beat them this year.
Nomercy Wrote:I didn't have JBS ahead of Powell. Read it again. I put JBS ahead of KCC because I think they are better. KCC struggled against P-Burg and Phelps beat P-Burg. JBS put one on Phelps. What does KCC have, Megan? Put some pressure on her and she will turn it over.

I agree...megan can only hold so much pressure but i dont agree that jbs is better than kcc....kcc is def the # 2 team in the region with powell and pcc knocking at their doorsteps
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I agree...megan can only hold so much pressure but i dont agree that jbs is better than kcc....kcc is def the # 2 team in the region with powell and pcc knocking at their doorsteps

In all honesty, KCC, PCC and Powelll are all pretty much fighting for 2nd right now.