Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell Phone
What kind of cell phone do you have and who do you have service through?
Right now I have a Motorola V400 through Cingular but I'm about to get a new one because mine sucks. I can't hear hardly anything on it.
I currently have Appalachian Wireless. I have a nokia 3586i. It's a piece of crap though. I did have service through Cingular. I had a V400, a 5165, a 6360, and another Nokia. I've had plenty of cell phones in my days.
Nokia 3500 and my service provider is Cingular
App Wireless with a LG V6000 (I think that's the number for the camera phone)
I got a kyocera slider, through app wireless.
I have a Motorola V551 through Cingular
I have a Nokia 1100 through Cingular.
Cali Wrote:Right now I have a Motorola V400 through Cingular but I'm about to get a new one because mine sucks. I can't hear hardly anything on it.

It's becasue you don't get off it lol
I have a Motorola V3 Razr through Cingular
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I have a Motorola V3 Razr through Cingular

Me too!
Motorolla V220
Cingular
Sprint

Samsung Picture Phone (no idea what model)
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
Cali Wrote:Right now I have a Motorola V400 through Cingular but I'm about to get a new one because mine sucks. I can't hear hardly anything on it.

It's becasue you don't get off it lol

Cuz you're blowin up my phone!! J/k Cry Cry
a nokia (no idea what model) through appalachian.
i wanted one of the sliders, but i totally didn't get it.
We actually have push to talk at appalachian wireless now. It's a nationwide walkie talkie just like Nextel. I'm hoping I can get a bunch of my friends to get one so I can get one. If you guys get time, stop by your local App Wireless store and let them demonstrate it. When you do, make sure you tell them to PTT the Salyersville store because they will be talkin to me.