Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend
Anyone do anything fun this weekend??? :o
I went shopping! Watched Amityville Horror, went to Marble Slab, went to PetSmart, and went to Rafferty's. Oh went to Cracker Barrel too. That's about it lol.
Watched Aviator and Amityville Horror, went gofling, ate at Cracker Barrell, Dennys, and Golden Corral. Nothing incredible, just down my alley.
Homework :x
Sucks for QQ.....I went to a party Saturday night...then it started snowing while we were outside :x
I went bowling, ate at O'Charley's, drove to London, KY, then had to go to Pikeville for a funeral.
I watched my little cousin for 14 hours because my mom took her mom to the ER and they had to do an emergency surgery to her to remove her appendix and some other stuff. She is 5 months old so that was kind of a change from the norm. I went to Kyle's house and got on BGR there lol. Then Sunday I was bored out of my mind because I will here all day by myself. I ate El Azul's 3 times this weekend and then I had a burger on Friday and one on Saturday, but didn't get to actually go anywhere to eat.
Friday sucked, Saturday as a bit better, thetribe visited me so that made me happier. Sundays suck, I hate sundays.

I also seen the biggest burger I have ever seen in my wife. Dairy Cheers' Bacon cheeseburger. IT WAS HUGE!
I went to Louisville Friday but it sucked because there was torando warnings.. then came back here Saturday night and went to Thunder Ridge then went to El Azul and Wal Mart on Sunday
I heading to Georgia later today and not coming back home until Monday.
2 games of football and a Fall Baseball game
Sitting in the waiting room waiting for a new cousin to be born at the moment, this weekend I should be in the garage working on a motorcycle.
Attending a birthday party for a 6 year old with my 6 & 7 year old boys.
I meant-
I'm heading to Georgia later today and not coming back home until Monday.
Thinking about going to Columbia, South Carolina..Leaving Friday morning for the UK/USC game...Not a go yet...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thinking about going to Columbia, South Carolina..Leaving Friday morning for the UK/USC game...Not a go yet...

SC fans are the worst, rudest, and most despicable fans in the SEC. Make sure you have thick skin because they suck.

With that said, have fun at Columbia and make sure to hit Five Points that night (just dont wear UK gear)
I could have went to the Mississippi coast with my girlfriend as she goes back to see her family, but I didn't want to take a day off Friday so I chose to stay in Georgia. I finally get to catch a Belfry webcast Friday night. Saturday me and my buddy who is from Rockcastle County are going to Buckhead to watch the UK game with the 20-30 year old crowd of UK Alumni, then I am going to help my other buddy move into his new house and watch the Florida/LSU game with him (he is a diehard Gator fan). Sunday, once my GF gets back we are going down to Atlantic Station to watch that movie "Paranormal Activity".
**** this is an old thread...4 years old..

I partied with some old friends, bought a huge TV and watched Zombieland...great movie. Met a nice girl also. Smile