Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could live anywhere....
where would it be??
I would either move back to california, or back to boston
Cayman Islands
New York City or Manhattan, I love New York and I want to live in a decent size city there until I decide to start a family and then I will move to the 'burbs. Forensics would have a lab in big cities because of the high murder rates and stuff so that should be where I'm headed. Either New York or California. Haven't really decided between the two yet.
Heaven
Like I would tell youall :roll:
Savannah, Georgia
Orlando or Jacksonville, Florida
Australia
Australia would be sweet QQ. Good vacation spot but I don't think that I could take the heat all of the time.
Drift or McDowell. Smile

I'd have to say Honalulu, Hawaii.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I'd have to say Honalulu, Hawaii.

That would be an awesome place to live
yea but it is VERY expensive to buy everything there. my cousin lived there with his 2 kids and his wife for a while when he was stationed there in the army and well a breakfast meal from mcdonald's that would usually cost like $4.00 is around $16.00 there. it costs the companies so much to ship the stuff there and the prices are much higher on everything. that would be the downfall but i do agree that it is a goregous place!
Tahiti
Australia

QQ & I spent 2 weeks in Sydney and Cairns before we had kids...It was so beautiful there. It wasnt that hot in the places we visited but it did rain a lot. We loved it!
N'awlins.. aka New Orleans.
I loved it there.
Mardi Gras. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
oh yes i would def hit up Mardi Gras.
i really want to go to mardi gras sometime in the near future!!!! Confusedhock: earn me some BEADS! yay!
when i went to new orleans, they had just had mardi gras and there were beads ALL in the trees and everywhere. They just leave 'em there until they fall out and whatever...then its time for the next mardi gras.

i really liked it there though.
yea i think that it would be pretty dang fun and i REALLY want to go!
I would love to go to Mardi Gras sometime.. maybe that's where we should have our BGR get together lol
hah I'm game.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Drift or McDowell. Smile

I'd have to say Honalulu, Hawaii.

Drift? The only thing there is a Softball field.

I would like to live in Germany, New Zealend, Australia or someplace where drugs arent running rampant. Maybe Montana, cause it snows there ALL the time.
there arent ALOT of drugs in germany, but there are enough alcoholics running around because the legal drinking age is 16. i am going there next summer though but only for like a 2 week visit! Confusedhock:
In Tennessee in Pat Summitt's yard lol. Confusedhock:
camping out in a tent near the woods near pat summit's house there cali??

lmao

Smile i could see you doing that