Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favorite restaurant??
It can be fast food or a sit down restaurant..
Ryan's in Lexington
the ryan's in charleston is also really good BP..
El Azul, Texas Roadhouse and Chick-fil-A are some of my favorite
Yup, Ryan's is the bomb....I also like Golden Corral, Cracker Barrell & Logan's. The next one on my list to try is Rafferty's
El Azul, Ryan's, and O'Charleys are all great.

The Ryan's in Richmond is really good too guys. I ate there like 3 times during my spring break.
Ryan's is cheap and has awesome food.

I like Golden Corral and a place called Hook's in South Carolina.
TGI Fridays all the way!!

Idea
thetribe Wrote:El Azul, Ryan's, and O'Charleys are all great.

The Ryan's in Richmond is really good too guys. I ate there like 3 times during my spring break.
TheTribe, you have great taste, I definitely have to agree with you. Ryans has the best rolls EVER. And I could eat at El Azuls everyday of the year, if I could afford it.
This place in Greenville, SC called Sticky Fingers is amazing...they have the BEST ribs ever.

I also like Golden Corral, Casa Fiesta, O Charleys, Applebees, Outback, Texas Roadhouse, TGI Fridays, Cracker Barrel, & Raffertys
Carrabba's, Joe's Crab Shack, IHOP, Golden Corral, Red Lobster, Zaxby's, Ryan's. Fazoli's, El Azul, Subway, Hooters, Hanks Seafood Restauraunt, and Chirico's in Pikeville is pretty good too.
El Azul is the daddy! Idea
I like El Azul, AppleBee's, TGI Fridays, Smokey Bones to name jsut a few
Buffalo Wild Wings, Blazing Wings!!!
Taco Bell
Rossi's, Olive Garden, Bonefish, Nagasaki Inn, Peking Bistro, Merrick, Malone's...

In Pikeville I guess I like El Azul, Log Cabin, and the Landmark
Famous Daves and Columbia's
I like Outback, Golden Corral, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, El Azul, Applebees, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, McDonalds, Wendy's, Long John Silvers, Arbys, Fridays, Rafferty's, Fazolis, Burger King. Man I could go on for days. But to name one favorite I'd say Outback.
Tracks End and Rusty Fork... heck yes Idea Tongue

El Azul and Wendys are prob my faves