Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIVE @ EXPO: 15th Region Tournament Draw Boys & Girls CLICK HERE SEE AS IT HAPPENS
I had a feeling Shelby Valley and Paintsville would meet in the semi-finals. Allen Central got a very favorable draw IMO.
Disappointed that SV and Paint are in same bracket. The ER vs Phelps will be the game in the 1st round
about time they get a favorable draw...glad to see valley and p-ville have to go at in the semi-finals
When will the semi-finals and finals be played for both boys and girls?
ac finally got a favorable draw about time
wouldnt that be something if AC and Paintsville meet in the finals and AC knocks off Slone and paintsville then we can say should of been a REBAL
Rebel
BASKETBALLFAN01 Wrote:wouldnt that be something if AC and Paintsville meet in the finals and AC knocks off Slone and paintsville then we can say should of been a REBAL
We saw what happened last time AC played P'Ville. Paintsville is a VERY good basketball team, but AC is playing good right now as well. I feel it would be closer should they meet. But they play the games for a reason. Should be a great tournament.
I can see Phelps making it to the championship playing Shelby Valley or Paintsville.
I think, if you are Clay Campbell, you have to be fairly happy with this draw.....
I agree, great draw for Clay Campbell and his boys.
PHS95 Wrote:I think, if you are Clay Campbell, you have to be fairly happy with this draw.....

If you are JC, AC, ER, or Phelps you are DANCING with this draw!! Good luck to all.
Wow, this sucks that Shelby Valley and Paintsville won't get to meet in the championship game. Allen Central got a very good draw.