Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Police Warning
Redneck Wrote:You **** right, I love that movie.

Hate to hear that Swayze ain't doin too good, I like his movies, except for Dirty Dancin.
I remember TidesHoss32 practicing the flying Swann Catch (Dirty Dancing) for his drama play in high school. He had to catch a big greasy man and hold him in the air for 3 seconds. Looked like poetry in motion. As he was holding the man, tears came to his eyes in pure joy of the hold!:1: Mess with the Bulls..You'll get the horns!Big Grin
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I remember TidesHoss32 practicing the flying Swann Catch (Dirty Dancing) for his drama play in high school. He had to catch a big greasy man and hold him in the air for 3 seconds. Looked like poetry in motion. As he was holding the man, tears came to his eyes in pure joy of the hold!:1: Mess with the Bulls..You'll get the horns!Big Grin

Smile Hilarious...
OffTheHook Wrote:This has been going on for some time. But, they better remember this. This is America and some of us do exercise our right to bare arms and WON'T go down without a fight. They just might get turned around on themselves! LOL

AMEN!!!!!