Poll: East Ridge vs Johnson Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Ridge Warriors
40.91%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
59.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament: East Ridge vs Johnson Central
warriorpride Wrote:I dont think he should tell hiself that at all. I think you and the other 43 people that picked Johnson Central to win this game should be telling their selves this... But IMO ER will win this game by around 7-9 points.

Why is that? JC will more than likely win there's nothing more that needs to be said.
Explain How they are "more than likely" to win. You never defend your Oppions.
baseballfan606 Wrote:This upcoming game will be a good one...but all this talk about Welch...may end monday night. I think mike rowe will handle Welch fairly well...im taking ER by 2
Can Rowe gaurd anybody on the perimeter? Welch has took his game beyond the post, he can shoot from outside too. I hope Rowe is pretty quick or Welch will blow right by him if he steps out there to gaurd him.

JC by 10
rowe isnt the only guard er has.....
warriorpride Wrote:Explain How they are "more than likely" to win. You never defend your Oppions.

You don't know what your talking about I always defend everything. The only way we have to compare these two team is by who both of them played. For example, ER played Pike County Central and barely beat them, JC played them and beat them by close to 20. Just little things like that, plus the way they are playing and on a roll right now, and how close they played the best team in the region in the district finals. ER may hang around for awhile but that will be it. JC by 10
Ok you say ER barley beat PCC you would take that into consideration before you take in the fact that East Ridge has already beaten Johnson Central before. East ridge is the better team of the two, but the result of the game is how the Warriors open the game up and keep the turnovers to -10.
This game has been post poned until tuesday
eagles
oneandonly Wrote:rowe isnt the only guard er has.....

??? I thought Rowe was a post player.
Redneck Wrote:Can Rowe gaurd anybody on the perimeter? Welch has took his game beyond the post, he can shoot from outside too. I hope Rowe is pretty quick or Welch will blow right by him if he steps out there to gaurd him.

JC by 10

well, from what I remember from their previous game, Rowe never gaurded Welch.. he mostly kept with the big guy # 33.... Welch will be one to keep an eye on.. not saying that Rowe gaurding Welch won't be the game plan..IDK.
I believe the Warriors will Win in a close one... JC has stepped it up.. ER has as well..
IF we can control turnovers and show some good ball handling.. It's gonna be a great game !!
:thumpsup:
GO WARRIORS
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TEAMS !!!
:popcorn:
oneandonly Wrote:rowe isnt the only guard er has.....

Lol, he isn't a guard, he's the center.
i meant that everyone acted like rowe was the only one that could guard on er's team.
Doesn't matter either way Valley or Paintsville will win
true but still its good to be in the finals Wink
East Ridge by 5
Has this game been moved to tuesday?
Johnson Central by 10!
Yes From what Iv heard it has been postponed.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Has this game been moved to tuesday?
Yes, 7pm.

Sv-Pv at 8:30 to 8:45
OMG Wrote:Why is that? JC will more than likely win there's nothing more that needs to be said.

By the records, ER has a slightly better record. I'm not gonna pick but, whoever wins I think it will be in the low singles.
ER will run away with this game late in the 4th quater.
TheRealVille Wrote:By the records, ER has a slightly better record. I'm not gonna pick but, whoever wins I think it will be in the low singles.
ER 17-12
JC 13-18
JC by 8-12
oneandonly Wrote:true but still its good to be in the finals Wink

:Thumbs: woohoo

:Cheerlead GO WAARIORS !!
Best of Luck to ALL teams tomorrow night !!