Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Snow
What is the weather like every where else? Here in Ashland we've got a few inches already and it's coming down as heavy as I've noticed this year. I'm sure the kids are upset this hit on a Saturday instead of through the week.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:What is the weather like every where else? Here in Ashland we've got a few inches already and it's coming down as heavy as I've noticed this year. I'm sure the kids are upset this hit on a Saturday instead of through the week.

It slacking off a bit in Flatwoods right now. I am sure the kids are mad it hit on Saturday but I for one am not. Mine have missed enough already. I don't want them to have to go to school until June.

Here is what it looked like out my front door a few minutes ago.
I currently have 2 and a half inches here in Prestonsburg, I just got a special weather bulletin that said a heavy line of snow will be coming through at 2 inches per hour between 9-11 and 1-3 would be possible, so I could see some places getting near 6 easily.
We have about a .10 inch of ice under probably 2 inches of snow. But the snow is still coming down. WKYT is saying we'll probably get another couple inches.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll post pics later this morning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's the snow pics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would say there is about 2 or 3 inches here in Prestonsburg. I wanted to stay north for the blizzard but we ended up coming home lol.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I would say there is about 2 or 3 inches here in Prestonsburg. I wanted to stay north for the blizzard but we ended up coming home lol.

Be glad you did. I just talked to my kids up there and one said about 12 inches on the ground and still snowing.
About 2-3 inches here in Letcher County at 1:00. Suppose to really hit here in the next 2-5 hours. Can't wait!
Winter Storm Warning now in effect until 9PM for all of Eastern Kentucky, 1 to 3 inches more can be expected and Chris Bailey said 2-4 more can be expected.
According to the radar, the snow was supposed to have moved out of Richmond already but we're still getting light to moderate snow.

I would say we've gotten between 4 and 5 inches now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have around 4 here in Prestonsburg.
we've got quite a bit here. The weather channel said something about Louisville getting 18 inches.
Id say here in letcher county we have about 3-4 inches
It's all melting here in Prestonsburg now.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]