Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I can say is wow and why?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080312/ap_o...n_bathroom

WICHITA, Kan.(AP) Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years _ so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time the boyfriend finally called police..............
Some people are just so freakin stupid. Now tell me, why in the **** would you want to sit on a toilet for 2 years in the 1st place? This is just retarded.
Guiness Book of World Records???????

LMAO!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
what i want to know is where did the boy friend go to use the bathroom lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:what i want to know is where did the boy friend go to use the bathroom lol

:eek: I would certainly hope it was a two bath apartment.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:what i want to know is where did the boy friend go to use the bathroom lol

Well unless it was a RV or just a really small house then it probably had another bathroom lol
double post... sorry
most single men do not have that big of a house is why I was asking, my house is 3 bed room and pretty big and we only have one lol...Could you imagine if he had to go next door every day...They ask why and he says the girl friend has been on the toilet for the last 2 years lmao classic stupidity right there lol
I am speechless!
That link is broken Midee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:That link is broken Midee.

Try the new one and see if it works.
Wow, that's messed up. She has to have some mental disorder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Wow, that's messed up. She has to have some mental disorder.

I agree. My legs go to sleep if I spend to much time there. I couldn't imagine what was going through her mind to make her stay there 2 years. Much less what he was thinking.
She must have had the worlds worst case of the runs! LOL
This is simply retarded though.
I am starting today and going for the record, lol. Have to go get me about 5 years worth of ESPN the Magaizine, and Flex. And I guess a couple of Playboy's wouldn't hurt....2 years is a long time ya know Smile
Thats just crazy.
They should have her checked for mental illness. She might have PTSD or paranoia or something. No one in their right mind would do something like that. And the boyfriend is flat out retarded for not calling earlier. He shouldn't have had to call, why did he even let her stay in there that long? I would have dragged her out a LONG time ago
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:They should have her checked for mental illness. She might have PTSD or paranoia or something. No one in their right mind would do something like that. And the boyfriend is flat out retarded for not calling earlier. He shouldn't have had to call, why did he even let her stay in there that long? I would have dragged her out a LONG time ago
I'd say that she has at least a serious case if hemoroids!!! "Honey, I'm gonna take a crap, call for help if i ain't back in a couple of years"!
The craziest thing is that it took 2 years for the boyfriend to call the police.

I would have been calling someone for help if she didn't get out in more than 45 minutes.