Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrity Rehab
Has anyone been watching this on VH1? If so, who do you believe would be good canidates for the next season?
Britany Spears and Lindsey Lohan!!!!!!!!!!!
I started a thread on this show in the General Discussion forum but nobody jumped on it. Glad to see two people besides me have watched this show.

I agree with Hook, Spears and Lohan definately.
Danny Bonaduce
David Hasselhoff (sp)
Robin Williams, Willie Nelson(pot), Owen Wilson....Willie will have everyone convinced that he is right though by the time he leaves.
OMG Wrote:Robin Williams, Willie Nelson(pot), Owen Wilson....Willie will have everyone convinced that he is right though by the time he leaves.

Smile You're prolly right about that, lol.
Heather Locklear is another one. Ever since her and Ritchie split up, vodka and pill binges have taken over.
Shooter Jennings, Hank Williams III, Steve Earle would have been good about 18 years ago. Olson Twins, Nicole Ritchie, Roger Clemens, Andy Pettite, Barry Bonds. HaHa the last 3 were jokes of course.
OMG Wrote:Shooter Jennings, Hank Williams III, Steve Earle would have been good about 18 years ago. Olson Twins, Nicole Ritchie, Roger Clemens, Andy Pettite, Barry Bonds. HaHa the last 3 were jokes of course.
I think 1 of the last 2 were jokes. LOL
What about some rockers? Amy Winehouse.
DevilsWin Wrote:I think 1 of the last 2 were jokes. LOL
What about some rockers? Amy Winehouse.

Yea...Keith "I need more blood" Richards! Van Halen, Charles Manson