Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I...
get my favorite teams on my avatar thing. The lil one's at the bottom of it ya know. How do I get that. AND, how to I get a signature, been tryin to figure that out forever.
The teams are on the main forums page, on the left, scroll down and it will say change my favorite team or something like that!
Become a donating member....! Then you can add sigs.
For favorite teams go to http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/index.php

Then on the lefthand side it will say "Favorite Teams"

For a signature you must be a staff member or donating member.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:For favorite teams go to www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/index.php

Then on the lefthand side it will say "Favorite Teams"

For a signature you must be a staff member or donating member.

I got the favorite teams thing figured out now. As for the sig, I would love to donate to BGR but I don't trust paypal. I don't like givin out my credit card info out on the internet. Are there any other ways to donate.

I got another question. Could someone change the Arcade. I can't play any of the games cause somehow I don't avg. 5 posts per day. I've been a member for over 3 years, just because I don't make 10 posts a day that consist of one or two words like alot on here do, I shouldn't be punished, lol.
Redneck Wrote:I got the favorite teams thing figured out now. As for the sig, I would love to donate to BGR but I don't trust paypal. I don't like givin out my credit card info out on the internet. Are there any other ways to donate.

I got another question. Could someone change the Arcade. I can't play any of the games cause somehow I don't avg. 5 posts per day. I've been a member for over 3 years, just because I don't make 10 posts a day that consist of one or two words like alot on here do, I shouldn't be punished, lol.

You can probably make contact with QQ and you can mail a donation. As for the arcade you shouldn't have to average 5 posts per day. You just have to make five for a day. The arcade is a perk and we ask that people make 5 good quality posts a day to get in to play.

If it tells you that you must average five give me a shout and I will look at it.
Midee1 Wrote:You can probably make contact with QQ and you can mail a donation. As for the arcade you shouldn't have to average 5 posts per day. You just have to make five for a day. The arcade is a perk and we ask that people make 5 good quality posts a day to get in to play.

If it tells you that you must average five give me a shout and I will look at it.

I've made about 12 posts today and I still can't play any games. I have NEVER been able to play any games, not once. What do you consider "quality" posts. I see where some people have high scores and stuff and NEVER see any of their posts anywhere. Not tryin to be a butt hole or anything, I just don't understand it.
Redneck Wrote:I've made about 12 posts today and I still can't play any games. I have NEVER been able to play any games, not once. What do you consider "quality" posts. I see where some people have high scores and stuff and NEVER see any of their posts anywhere. Not tryin to be a butt hole or anything, I just don't understand it.

Many of the high scores are very old. "Quality Posts" just means that we don't let someone go through and say "congrats" 5 times and then go play games without giving any other contribution efforts of thought to BGR.

But like Midee said it's only supposed to be 5 posts for the day. I'll look into it real quick and see if I notice anything wrong in your settings, but I don't have as much authority as a few others on here, but we'll try to get things working for you.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:Many of the high scores are very old. "Quality Posts" just means that we don't let someone go through and say "congrats" 5 times and then go play games without giving any other contribution efforts of thought to BGR.

But like Midee said it's only supposed to be 5 posts for the day. I'll look into it real quick and see if I notice anything wrong in your settings, but I don't have as much authority as a few others on here, but we'll try to get things working for you.

It's workin for me now, lol. Thanks guys for the help.
Midee must have already taken care of it or something because I didn't find anything that needed changed when I went and checked, but I'm glad that someone get it working for you.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:Midee must have already taken care of it or something because I didn't find anything that needed changed when I went and checked, but I'm glad that someone get it working for you.

Nope I never touched any settings. Was getting ready to until I saw the posts.

Anyway glad everything is working and it should be 5 total posts for the day.
That's just odd. I have never been able to play anything in arcade til today when I asked about it, lol.
Dude, I got a feeling you gonna play the **** out of the home drunk game!!! Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redneck, I have the same problem.... I've never been able to play, either LOL
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dude, I got a feeling you gonna play the **** out of the home drunk game!!! Smile

I played it on mom's labtop, it's hard without a mouse, lol. I'll have to play it later on my desktop.
I can't believe you just posted that... Mommah's boy!
Lisa Douglas Wrote:I can't believe you just posted that... Mommah's boy!

Can't believe I just posted what?