Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone check out the new gallery?
I personally have posted some pics as well as a few others but there are NOT many views. You all need to get in there and load up some pix!! I myself love looking at the pictures from other area sports. Come on people.... GET BUSY and post some!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Honestly, I don't know how to access them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Seriously CE? Well go here http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/photoplog/ Then you can View or upload your own photos.
I love it. I look forward to more photos
I just put one up of the girls celebrating St Pats Day.

I have thousands but it will take me a long time to resize all of them.
I check it out...I'm trying to figure out which Phelps cheerleader phs1986 is???
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I check it out...I'm trying to figure out which Phelps cheerleader phs1986 is???

OHHHH..... I'm in there.. look real hard FOX .... you have met me... you'll figure it out! Smile

phs1986 Wrote:OHHHH..... I'm in there.. look real hard FOX .... you have met me... you'll figure it out! Smile

But your were a WHOLE lot younger in that picture and Fox's memory aint so good any more.

Oldtimers disease will do that to ya!
phs1986 Wrote:OHHHH..... I'm in there.. look real hard FOX .... you have met me... you'll figure it out! Smile
My bifocals need adjustment and the pic is not that clear....there's no way I just guess.
Midee1 Wrote:But your were a WHOLE lot younger in that picture and Fox's memory aint so good any more.

Oldtimers disease will do that to ya!

WHOLE lot younger???? I have aged gracefully I'll have you know. Poor ole' Fox will have to take his meds so that his memory will hold in tact a little longer... Cool

FOX SPORTS Wrote:My bifocals need adjustment and the pic is not that clear....there's no way I just guess.

I have the original and NO it's not yellowed with age... LOLOL....

phs1986 Wrote:WHOLE lot younger???? I have aged gracefully I'll have you know. Poor ole' Fox will have to take his meds so that his memory will hold in tact a little longer... Cool
I'm too far gone for meds to help.
ok, I just tried to post a photo to the gallery and for some reason was unable to do so. Is there a specific file type or file size.
Pickle-princess Wrote:ok, I just tried to post a photo to the gallery and for some reason was unable to do so. Is there a specific file type or file size.

Never mind....I just answered my own question. The max size is 500 kb.
Pickle-princess Wrote:ok, I just tried to post a photo to the gallery and for some reason was unable to do so. Is there a specific file type or file size.

There is a 500kb max per upload. I don't know if that was the problem or not. If so you can download a free program called irfanview from http://www.irfanview.com. It is really simple to resize using that program. I resize all mine to 640x480 and never have a problem uploading them.
Midee1 Wrote:There is a 500kb max per upload. I don't know if that was the problem or not. If so you can download a free program called irfanview from www.irfanview.com. It is really simple to resize using that program. I resize all mine to 640x480 and never have a problem uploading them.

I resized it in Microsoft Office Picture Manager....not a biggie. Just didn't realize the size thing until it was too late.