Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Rumor) Miller from Knox County to transfer to Hazard
warmachine Wrote:Klay told me that the people over at Knott didnt want him to break the goals down and thats why he didnt dunk.

Smile
HazzBeen Wrote:Smile

I doubt that he can dunk, but Klay Maggard is one of the most underrated players in the mountains and a true rebounding machine.

Did he actually have 18 boards in half the game at KCC last Saturday? I would have thought maybe 8 or 9.
So is he coming or not?
warmachine Wrote:Klay told me that the people over at Knott didnt want him to break the goals down and thats why he didnt dunk.

The only way klay could have dunked one was the goal was lowered and i know for sure that they didnt tell him that..cuz matt st john bout tore them down.....klay might be able to figer roll it and pop the rim..bout it
:beerwez: This thread is about Cody Miller from Knox suppose to transfer. You cant even put Klay Maggard in the same sentence as Cody Miller. I hope Cody stays at Knox!
The job has been offered at wayne supply, haven't heard whether or not it has been taken yet or not. I'm sure there is much family discussion needed about this decision. Good luck to him whatever he does.
He is a great talent and this will show if Holland or Hatcher is the best recruiter because that is what decides what happens in high school anymore. The days of playing kids who have came up through the system is hard to find..
uk96 Wrote:He is a great talent and this will show if Holland or Hatcher is the best recruiter because that is what decides what happens in high school anymore. The days of playing kids who have came up through the system is hard to find..

Think that all you want about the bulldogs, but their 2006 regional championship team did not have one player on it that didn't come up through the system. I can't think of one player that didn't attend k-12.
Survivor Wrote:Think that all you want about the bulldogs, but their 2006 regional championship team did not have one player on it that didn't come up through the system. I can't think of one player that didn't attend k-12.
If this kid goes to Hazard he will help out alot.
If he was at Hazard ( which he wont be) they will compete for a state title. But hes staying right here in KC as far as I know. There has been rumors of him moving ever since his 8th grade year whether it was Hazard, Corbin, South Laurel, Lynn Camp, or even Perry Central. And you see where he is attending school now dont you. We know you want him but thats to bad because we got him.
i dont think miller will leave knox...he is a great talent and will have a solid team next year...the best thing for him would be to stay..he is a good player but i dont think a good fit at hazard
Survivor Wrote:Think that all you want about the bulldogs, but their 2006 regional championship team did not have one player on it that didn't come up through the system. I can't think of one player that didn't attend k-12.

Sure I guess those kids that went to Perry county grade schools count for you as being brought up through the system, (Presley Campell, Randy Lewis, etc, etc).....since that is where most of your players come from! That is hilarious. I"m sure the Perry County people may have a little different take on the subject!:popcorn:
where is josh whitaker from?
Him and Warren are from Bell County along with Eddie Whitaker, asst coach.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Sure I guess those kids that went to Perry county grade schools count for you as being brought up through the system, (Presley Campell, Randy Lewis, etc, etc).....since that is where most of your players come from! That is hilarious. I"m sure the Perry County people may have a little different take on the subject!:popcorn:

Lewis barely left the bench and Campbell wasn't a big factor, but he did play alot. I'm so sorry there were two.
If all those players didnt come to my school I would be jealous also. Smile
Survivor Wrote:Lewis barely left the bench and Campbell wasn't a big factor, but he did play alot. I'm so sorry there were two.

What about all of cousins, 1/2 brothers, adopted sons, etc. that come from upstate all the time. Seems like whenever Hazard is going to be down and aren't getting any transfers from within the county, seems like they always come up with a "relative" of someone that needs to come live with them for a couple years. Of course it's not basketball related, but it sure is nice that they can always jump out of the gym and lead them to another regional title. Man Chester has more relatives that have played for Hazard than anyone in the world. I guess whatever they have to do to keep winning! Seems like the home grown boys would get tired of this mess sooner or later, and all the big shots giving all the money and still not getting to see their players play because of different ones brought in every year!Rolleyes
Well to me seems like Hazard is doing the smart thing.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:What about all of cousins, 1/2 brothers, adopted sons, etc. that come from upstate all the time. Seems like whenever Hazard is going to be down and aren't getting any transfers from within the county, seems like they always come up with a "relative" of someone that needs to come live with them for a couple years. Of course it's not basketball related, but it sure is nice that they can always jump out of the gym and lead them to another regional title. Man Chester has more relatives that have played for Hazard than anyone in the world. I guess whatever they have to do to keep winning! Seems like the home grown boys would get tired of this mess sooner or later, and all the big shots giving all the money and still not getting to see their players play because of different ones brought in every year!Rolleyes

Look, all I did was make a comment about the 2006 regional championship team. Check them out, the players on that team with the exception of campbell and lewis all went to the hazard city system form k-12. I just made a point that no matter what you think they have won regional championships without transfers. Those two players did not play big roles on that team. Hazard has from time to time had a few players come in, but no more than any other team. Get over it!:rockon:
Survivor Wrote:Look, all I did was make a comment about the 2006 regional championship team. Check them out, the players on that team with the exception of campbell and lewis all went to the hazard city system form k-12. I just made a point that no matter what you think they have won regional championships without transfers. Those two players did not play big roles on that team. Hazard has from time to time had a few players come in, but no more than any other team. Get over it!:rockon:
Your right HM!
Does anyone know anymore news about him?
well I guess this isnt true since noone has a clue about him.