Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Co baseball field.
Well I was wondering if JC has the field finished or not and if not where they playing their home games at? If it is finished how much better is it then the one they had before?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I was wondering the same thing Batpuff. You would think they would have some sort of back up plan but from what I've heard they will be playing on the road all season.
Their Coach told me that they will be playing all games on their schedule on the road.
How will that play out as far as their scheduled invitationals to be held @ Home.
Such as App. Wireless Classic??
cooter Wrote:I was wondering the same thing Batpuff. You would think they would have some sort of back up plan but from what I've heard they will be playing on the road all season.

That is the backup plan. lol
miss_balls Wrote:How will that play out as far as their scheduled invitationals to be held @ Home.
Such as App. Wireless Classic??

Appalachian Wireless will be held at Stonecrest and the Broughton's Classic will be at Sheldon Clark.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Appalachian Wireless will be held at Stonecrest and the Broughton's Classic will be at Sheldon Clark.

Now that you say that, something comes up a bit strange in the posted KHSAA schedules for teams involved in the "App. Wireless" ?
Prestonsburg is shown on their schedule to play Doss & McLean Co. Sat. @ Stonecrest but, both of those team's schedules do not mention playing Prestonsburg. As far as I know, P-Burg is not a part of the App. Wireless either, Correct?