Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Looks to much like the new mustangs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Yea I dont like Camaros.
This is an awesome looking car. I dont know what you guys are talking about? If this car looks like any other car it looks like a futuristic version of a '69 Camaro. Cant wait till they hit the street.
Batpuff Wrote:Looks to much like the new mustangs.

RavenBoy Wrote:Yea I dont like Camaros.

I think Chevrolet has dropped the ball on this one. They should have had it ready to roll with the new Mustangs if they wanted a shot at big sales.

I certainly hope they are built better than the new Mustangs.

Attached is what I am waiting to see hit the road.
Totally agree Midee1! The new challengers will put all cars to shame as it dad back in the day! Gotta give Dodge props on this one as usual!
Midee1 Wrote:I certainly hope they are built better than the new Mustangs.
Tell me about it. I have had my 06 Mustang for a little over 2 years now and everything is falling apart. The handles that are on the back of the seat to fold the seat forward has broken off on both sides. My mustang emblem on my floor mats has come off. The trim around the doors is coming off. My park brake freezes up in the Winter time. It has already broken the brake cable once and had to be replaced. Everything you can possibly think of has gone wrong with it.
BCF4L Wrote:Tell me about it. I have had my 06 Mustang for a little over 2 years now and everything is falling apart. The handles that are on the back of the seat to fold the seat forward has broken off on both sides. My mustang emblem on my floor mats has come off. The trim around the doors is coming off. My park brake freezes up in the Winter time. It has already broken the brake cable once and had to be replaced. Everything you can possibly think of has gone wrong with it.

I feel ya. My 05 has about 36000 miles on it. It has a rebuilt transmission, new fuel pumps, gas tank, fuel filler neck, sending units and guages. The drivers door handle is broken. So far the interior is in great shape but mainly because she is the only one that drives it. I drive it to the gas station once a week to fill it up. Other than that I couldn't care less if I ever drove it.
I need to trade it off before it loses anymore of its value. Plus, some punk *** kid took a key down both sides of my car. From front fender to back fender, swirled around the fuel lid, then across my back tail lights. Needless to say, it looks terrible.
I like the new Camaro, but I'm sure they won't make them like they used to. As for the Mustangs, nice cars but not great quality anymore. And everyone wonders why GM and Ford are having their problems? It's with all of their vehicles. They need to focus more on quality instead of trying to throw cheaply built vehicles at us and expect us to buy them just because they are US made. Toyota and Honda have killed GM and Ford both in quality and in design.

Anyway, glad to see GM going back to a staple model. I just hope that they make it well and that it lives up to its past namesakes.
I like a good old Metro.
BCF4L Wrote:Tell me about it. I have had my 06 Mustang for a little over 2 years now and everything is falling apart. The handles that are on the back of the seat to fold the seat forward has broken off on both sides. My mustang emblem on my floor mats has come off. The trim around the doors is coming off. My park brake freezes up in the Winter time. It has already broken the brake cable once and had to be replaced. Everything you can possibly think of has gone wrong with it.

LOL, been there done that in my F-250, and it is an 07' model. They guys at the service center told me not to use park brake in the winter time, just to put it in low and turn it off.
Redneck Wrote:LOL, been there done that in my F-250, and it is an 07' model. They guys at the service center told me not to use park brake in the winter time, just to put it in low and turn it off.
How about they just assemble it better? I mean the park brake is there for a reason. I like the way Fords look, but they are junk. Never again will I own a Ford.
BCF4L Wrote:How about they just assemble it better? I mean the park brake is there for a reason. I like the way Fords look, but they are junk. Never again will I own a Ford.

True. I will own a Ford until my company decides to go with a different brand I guess. Personally I would like to have a Chevy 2500 HD, but my company has always been dodge and ford users...
I like the new Camaro. Not nearly as much as the Challenger, and truthfully I like the RT Chargers and a couple others better, but nonetheless, its a car that Chevrolet has to make..they NEED to make this car because all those Z28 owners of a few years ago, has resorted to buying GT's because they had no other choices if you wanted a 2 door rear wheel drive American muscle car..Im waiting on the new Trans Am..now THAT will be something to get your blood pumping..make mine black, put the big gold phoenix on the hood and we'll be all set..
Nice, not as sporty as I would have expected but I'd take it.
I think it is a sharp car..... Plus the LS3 engine is a bad mofo....

Toyota's qulity isn't that great, they recalled more cars last year than than they sold...Big Grin Big Grin They recalled 2.38 million cars in the US and only sold 2.26 million here.... So much for quality...
I love the new camaros it was a shame when they stopped making them, give me a chevy any day over a ford. "Found on road dead" ahahah