Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central Panthers 2008
Anybody know how the panthers will do this up coming season, any news on the schedule, or possible players at their positions??
I think that Knox could possibly give Bell County a run for there money this upcoming season. The Panthers had a good season last year and now there looking to build on that, I'd say they'll be the #2 seed going into the playoffs but I wouldn't sleep on Rockcastle County even after the loss of Larkey.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think that Knox could possibly give Bell County a run for there money this upcoming season. The Panthers had a good season last year and now there looking to build on that, I'd say they'll be the #2 seed going into the playoffs but I wouldn't sleep on Rockcastle County even after the loss of Larkey.

Knox central will field the best team that Coach Mills has had in the 4 years. Knox Central should give Bell County a run for district this year its going to be a very good season for KC this year, last year would have been alot better if Cory Smith (QB) had not got hurt after the first five games and a few others KC has picked up a very good player from South Laurel, Chad Merida with him Dexer Carns, Greg Phillips in the backfield and Josh Brown, Travis Canady, and Cory Cecel for Cory Smith to throw to it will open up the running game. It's going be hard to play KC this season you won't know what to look for like before KC was more of a running team now they can put the ball in the air more so look out for the PANTHERS this year.
The Harlan County Black Bears will be playing them in the grid o rama August 22nd at Knox Central.
Patriot Wrote:The Harlan County Black Bears will be playing them in the grid o rama August 22nd at Knox Central.

I dont think you will see much out of both teams.They dont want to show anything.i look for both teams to run the ball alot.just to get a lil work before the season opener.they dont want to get anybody hurt.
# 1 Knox Central Fan Wrote:Knox central will field the best team that Coach Mills has had in the 4 years. Knox Central should give Bell County a run for district this year .

This may be Wayne's best in four years....but this could be Dudley's best all-around talented Bell County team in a long while. Strong running; Zachary now at QB; All-State Kicker; and lots of experience, and perhaps more speed than ever. A hungry Bell County team that is on a mission to a rematch with Lex Catholic on Log Mountain. One game at a time....that's the way Dudley takes it. Good luck to the Panthers. Great rivalry and great coaches. Dudley and Wayne always entertain the fans with great games. We look forward to coming to Barbourville in September.
The game will be played at KC this year and will be called a lot better then it was called at Bell County last year. All four refs where from Ball co and called one of the Worst games I had ever seen, maybe the refs will all be from Knox co this year and call for us this year... lolSmile
It will be a very good football game if you dont have anything to do on Sept 3, 2008 come on down to Knox Central and watch two very good football teams go at it... starts at 7:30pm.
# 1 Knox Central Fan Wrote:The game will be played at Kc this year
and will be called alot better then it was
called at you alls place last year all four
Refs where from Ball co and called
one of the Worst games i had ever seen
maybe the refs will all be from Knox co
this year and call for us this year ....lolSmile
it will be a very good football game
if you dont have anything to do on
Sept 3 2008 come on down to
knox central and watch two very
good football go at it starts at 7:30pm .

The refs?? I guess that is why Bell was 12-0 going into Lex Catholic Regional Final game. Bell only had THREE regular season home games last year. Give me a break! Bell was clearly the stronger team....and should prevail again this year.
My schedule shows the game on September 12 at Knox Central...???? Who is on September 3? I believe that is a Wednesday night??
Your right its on the 12th. Bell County had one flag on them in the game last year and KC had 12 and had three at the start of the 3rd Qtr so your going to tell me it was a fair called game last year at Bell County, I don't think so. Bell County was the better team last year but I say that Knox plays right with Bell this year I'm not saying that KC wins I'm just saying it will be a lot closer than people think it will be, wait and see Bell will not blow Central out who ever wins it will be by a TD.

MODS
If this post is out of line im sorry .