Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Draft Thread
Here are the moves from the supplemental draft so far; the WWE is still doing a "random" draft every 20 minutes or so - so there will be more later, but here is what I have so far:

Mark Henry drafted to ECW
Jamie Noble drafted to RAW
Trevor Murdoch drafted to Smackdown
Big Daddy V drafted to Smackdown
Deuce drafted to RAW
DH Smith (son of the British Bulldog) drafted to Smackdown
Hornswoggle drafted to ECW
Super Crazy drafted to ECW
Chuck Palumbo drafted to RAW
Brian Kendrick drafted to Smackdown
Matt Striker drafted to RAW
Maria drafted to Smackdown
Shelton Benjamin drafted to Smackdown
Finlay drafted to ECW (good fit for him)
Carlito drafted to Smackdown
Layla drafted to RAW
Kofi Kingston drafted to RAW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The McMahon thing was fake he will be doing a line on it. And the only reason Triple H went to SD is because of the ratings need a boost.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I think he will be back on Raw eventually, but with Smackdown moving to MyNetworkTV they are going to want some good ratings there. Also, Stephanie is pregnant and only works the Smackdown shows. That's another reason for the move. I've heard that the Smackdown schedule is easier to work than the Raw schedule, and since she's about to pop, Triple H will need that easier schedule.
Hey whats this mynetworktv
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Hey whats this mynetworktv

Smile That's what I said when I first heard the news. It's some crappy television network that Smackdown is going to.

The WWE's contract ran out with the CW, so now they are going to MyNetworkTV. I don't get it on my cable, however, it is an option if I upgrade my package...no way am I going to do that. I'll just read spoilers, etc. online.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Smile That's what I said when I first heard the news. It's some crappy television network that Smackdown is going to.

The WWE's contract ran out with the CW, so now they are going to MyNetworkTV. I don't get it on my cable, however, it is an option if I upgrade my package...no way am I going to do that. I'll just read spoilers, etc. online.

I looked and its only offered in Lexington and Louisville
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:I looked and its only offered in Lexington and Louisville

I live in Letcher County and I have it, I wont watch wrestling on it but during basketball season it is good for showing UK games.
IMO Raw and Smackdown got the deals. ECW got screwed. ECW needs Paul Heyman, as bad as I dont want to say that. He made ECW exciting.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Stone Cold's knees are completely shot, so he's not coming back unless it's in a commentator, GM, etc. role.

The Rock has pretty much ****ed on WWE which is sad, because they are what made him famous in the first place.

The Undertaker is still around but he's taking time off to heal some nagging injuries, remember UT is pretty old too.

Mick Foley has been through enough in his life, I like that he's still involved with WWE doing commentary.

Like I said...Never the same. Stone Cold needs to be the GM of Raw. Dwayne Johnson(I refuse to call him the rock) is a sell out. Undertaker was due for a well needed vacation. And Mick Foley well I salute Mick for all he's done for the WWE. And the thing where JR got drafted to Smackdown it the most stupid ****ing thing ever. Him and Kind have worked on Raw snice iv first started liking wrestling.
Imma sure miss Carlito on Raw. =/
ComfortEagle Wrote:Wow, really?!

I never knew! Rolleyes

Thank you for enlightening us on something that's only been known for the past 20 years. Rolleyes

Vince McMahon admitted in a 1989 interview that wrestling was scripted. Come back when you think of a better way to diss pro wrestling and it's fans.
Its a Violent soap Opera.lol