Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville's Jarrell to get MRI results today
Paintsville's Chelsee Jarrell has has a knee problem for the last 2 years and reinjured in a freak accident while rafting. This might be a blessing for her. If she does have cartilage problems, she can finally get it taken care of. she could even be back for the last 2-3 weeks of volleyball.
Hope everything works out for the better for her.
I had knee surgery to repair some cartilage and was recovered within a month so best of luck to her.
I hope she's okay.. I hate hearing anyone is hurt.. she's a great athlete that everyone enjoys watching
No cartilage or ligament damage!!! But, she's going to see Dr. Ireland at UK next week and she's taking the MRI with her. We'll know something for sure next Wednesday.
Glad to hear there was no cartilage or ligament damage.. let us know something after her appointment at UK
Good to hear. Hopefully everything will be A okay. Just for your knowledge, Dr. Ireland has no association with UK. She just so happens to practice in Lexington but is not linked to UK in anyway. She has worked with Olympic athletes and is or was EKU's team doctor. She is a top notch, orthopedic doctor. She's definitely in good hands.
Best of luck to her! I've had knee problems in the past and it's awful. Had to sit out almost my entire senior year :x
Hope shes ok, She is Vital to paintsvilles sucess this year
Any updates?
Yeah I know there is some Paintsville people on here that could tell us something...
Yea, just wondering how the Lexington doctor appointment went...
Jarrell is fine. She is back on the Volleyball court, but she is only allowed to play frontline for 2 weeks, well one week left now. She has a follow-up with Ireland October 12th or 13th before basketball starts. Nothing torn or ne thing, but she does have a lot of fluid, which is causing her knee cap to pop in n out of place. Once the therapy n stuff kick in she'll be one 100%. She has already started back doing her work outs that she had been doing before this incident. But I'll keep u posted on wut happens after the next appointment.

8) :o
Thanks for the updates.. good to hear she's okay
Thanks, It was good to hear it wasnt anything serious
Don't worry about Jarrell. She's going to be just fine.
Glad to hear that it is nothing serious. Chelsee is the senior leader this yr for the lady tigers and an important asset to the team. w/o her they may be missing quite a few rebounds.