Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little League Central Region Game Schedule
My question looking at the brackets is this. Kentucky is in pool 2, why do they have to play a team from pool 3 to open the tournament and then play all of the teams in their pool?
OutsideLogic Wrote:My question looking at the brackets is this. Kentucky is in pool 2, why do they have to play a team from pool 3 to open the tournament and then play all of the teams in their pool?

Each team from the two Pools of four will play one team from the other pool of four. This is due to there being a pool of five. This will give every single team there four games of pool play before they start the Tournament.
Russell-Flatwoods LL vs Perryville LL,Missouri Monday at 7pm est.
http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...34021.html
Russell-Flatwoods 11 Perryville, Missouri 3 in the first game of the Central Region play for Russell-Flatwoods.
Today it was Girard,Kansas 3 Russell-Flatwoods 1

Russell-Flatwoods is now 1-1 in pool play along with Kansas.
Today it was Russell-Flatwoods 10- Harney Little league 0 (Rapid City, South Dakota) in 5. Russell-Flatwoods stands at 2 wins 1 loss in pool play.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Today it was Girard,Kansas 3 Russell-Flatwoods 1

Russell-Flatwoods is now 1-1 in pool play along with Kansas.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...35724.html
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Today it was Russell-Flatwoods 10- Harney Little league 0 (Rapid City, South Dakota) in 5. Russell-Flatwoods stands at 2 wins 1 loss in pool play.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...01234.html
Yesterday it was Appleton,Wisconsin 5 Russell-Flatwoods 3 , Russell-Flatwoods made it out of pool play as the 6 seed and takes on 3 seed Tecumseh,Michigan at 9pm est today.

RFLL finished pool play at 2-2.
Good luck to Russell-Flatwoods hope you bring it home.BEST OF LUCK FROM BELFRY.Well done
Great job on the South Dakota game .Peterman,Conley and Whitt supper pitching with the no-hitter at state that is[COLOR="red"] AMAZING at this level of play.BRING IT HOME TO KY
is there any way to watch or listen to these games?
No they weren't on the net,

Russell Flatwoods lost Friday 10-4 to Michigan. The team from Illinois was impressive steam rolling the everyone they played but The Kansas team that Russell Flatwoods lost 3-1 did finish runner up to the Illinois team.

Illinois only gave up 5 runs the whole tournament and scored 52.

To put it in perspective how good Illinois team was Sterling ll beat Tecumseh,Michigan 11-0( semis ) and Kansas 12-0(finals). So Russell-Flatwoods didn't do too bad out there.
Great Job Girls!!!!!!!!!
I know that everyone of the 10-11 biys were keeoing up with ya and hoping for the best. Ladies you have made it farther than any team in RF hx. Great job to all of you. Every parent with this team has a memory of this and just being there is a reward for hard work. I hope that the stories you tell will influence others to do great things.
Great job players and celebrate your experience with everyone when you get home, we would love to hear them all.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "