Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Hamilton makes the Redskins!
I know alot of you are wondering what this thread is about, lol. Justin is from Clintwood, Va and played his college ball at Va Tech. He is a Safety and was one of the final cuts that were made last season. Clintwood is about 15 minutes from Jenkins, Ky right on the KY/VA border. This makes 3 young men in the NFL in a radius of about 15 miles with Justin Hamilton(Clintwood, VA), Julius and Thomas Jones(Norton, VA). And well with me being a SKINS fan, this has made my day! CONGRATS JUSTIN!
Awesome! I had no idea of this. Sounds like a good story for a local newspaper to focus on...
That is great news to hear about Justin. I hope he has a successful NFL career.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I know alot of you are wondering what this thread is about, lol. Justin is from Clintwood, Va and played his college ball at Va Tech. He is a Safety and was one of the final cuts that were made last season. Clintwood is about 15 minutes from Jenkins, Ky right on the KY/VA border. This makes 3 young men in the NFL in a radius of about 15 miles with Justin Hamilton(Clintwood, VA), Julius and Thomas Jones(Norton, VA). And well with me being a SKINS fan, this has made my day! CONGRATS JUSTIN!
Dont forget about Heath Miller TE for the Steelers from over around Grundy,Va as well. SW Virginia has always produced great football players.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I know alot of you are wondering what this thread is about, lol. Justin is from Clintwood, Va and played his college ball at Va Tech. He is a Safety and was one of the final cuts that were made last season. Clintwood is about 15 minutes from Jenkins, Ky right on the KY/VA border. This makes 3 young men in the NFL in a radius of about 15 miles with Justin Hamilton(Clintwood, VA), Julius and Thomas Jones(Norton, VA). And well with me being a SKINS fan, this has made my day! CONGRATS JUSTIN!

That is pretty impressive coming out of the Clintwood/Pound/Norton area. I would have never thought that small area would produce like that.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Dont forget about Heath Miller TE for the Steelers from over around Grundy,Va as well. SW Virginia has always produced great football players.
Very true...Richlands is right outside of Grundy, which is where Heath is from. Jason Witten is from Elizabethton, Tn which is right outside of Johnson City, Tn and what alot of people don't know because of the hate towards him in Volunteer Land is..Steve Spurrier is from Johnson City, Tn...Born and Raised!