Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis County 08-09
YTB,thats a great avatar
I have seen that avatar somewhere before?
Lewis County should be tough
In other words, some want us to unite around the GOBs because that's who is currently running things.

I'll never unite around them but I'll certainly let them feel some heat, you can count on that.
:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:

I like it
Thank you guys for the compliments.
Them lions should be mighty tough this season.don't know if they can handle the other lions from Elliott but they should be good anyways.
kranky Wrote:In other words, some want us to unite around the GOBs because that's who is currently running things.

I'll never unite around them but I'll certainly let them feel some heat, you can count on that.

Hey kranky where have you been? Things have been a little out of hand since you haven'r been around.
Things seemsConfusedhh: How are the kids@ lc been doing anybody know?I'll bet GOB GENERALS are :argue:ing over who is :1::Clap:
Everyone :yes: the GOB too, have a :Hungry: HAPPY THANKSGIVING :Hungry:
I heard from a friend that lc lost to ashland by 10pts last nite.Was it on the radio?Wink Wink Wink
goal_line Wrote:I heard from a friend that lc lost to ashland by 10pts last nite.Was it on the radio?Wink Wink Wink

I herd it was on the radio but dont know for sure.
goal_line Wrote:I heard from a friend that lc lost to ashland by 10pts last nite.Was it on the radio?Wink Wink Wink

yes they did, and yes it was!!
ukfanatic_37 Wrote:yes they did, and yes it was!!

Did you go? And if you did ,was it a big crowd? :confused: :confused: :confused:
there was a decent crowd there not what you would expect for the first game.

goal_line Wrote:Did you go? And if you did ,was it a big crowd? :confused: :confused: :confused:
they will turn out all right
Looks like the defense needs some work for lc:bball: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Defense and streaky shooting.Those two things are killing them right now.
Just reading a few of these older posts, to set a few things straight, Mason Co. 7th grade did beat Lexington Cath. by around 20 points. Second the two kids you are talking about do not deserve this tongue lashing by so called adults on this site. Third- you must not have seen these boys lately because the mason kid is 6" and the other kid is taller then he is now. They both have grown in more ways then one since they have left LC. I am not saying anything bad about LC but both seem to be a lot more happier then they have been in the past, you can tell it on and off the court. I got to watch these two play this weekend in Lexington and both are exceptional athlete's, and will strenghthen the program from now and years to come.

To come on a site such as this and name names and pick them a part is shocking and I can not believe that blue grass rivals allowed this, to state your thoughts and opinions is one thing to cut a kid down like that is another.

I wish nothing but the best for them from now and in to the years to come, they would have been a great add to the LC program but none the less I wish them well.
fanofallsports Wrote:Just reading a few of these older posts, to set a few things straight, Mason Co. 7th grade did beat Lexington Cath. by around 20 points. Second the two kids you are talking about do not deserve this tongue lashing by so called adults on this site. Third- you must not have seen these boys lately because the mason kid is 6" and the other kid is taller then he is now. They both have grown in more ways then one since they have left LC. I am not saying anything bad about LC but both seem to be a lot more happier then they have been in the past, you can tell it on and off the court. I got to watch these two play this weekend in Lexington and both are exceptional athlete's, and will strenghthen the program from now and years to come.

To come on a site such as this and name names and pick them a part is shocking and I can not believe that blue grass rivals allowed this, to state your thoughts and opinions is one thing to cut a kid down like that is another.

I wish nothing but the best for them from now and in to the years to come, they would have been a great add to the LC program but none the less I wish them well.

FYI the only reference I made to them is I didn't believe they were 6'1" and time will tell if they play at Rupp. you said so yourself one of them were not 6' 1".I also said not to be mention names on here. Not sure how that was giving them a tongue lashing.