Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please answer these questions
thecavemaster Wrote:If we base economic policy on the fact that, other things being equal, human beings will tend toward avarice, I would agree. By the way, in another of your arguments, you suggested you know several people in the healthcare profession. Based on that, if I recall, you suggested you were some sort of authority on the issue. How quickly we forget.

I didn't say I was an authority on the subject, I just stated I was likely more informed on the repercussions of a national healthcare plan on ouor medical industry, not just because I know people in it, but because I soon will be in it.
Beetle01 Wrote:I didn't say I was an authority on the subject, I just stated I was likely more informed on the repercussions of a national healthcare plan on ouor medical industry, not just because I know people in it, but because I soon will be in it.

Well, a lot of informed people (doctors, nurses, pharmacists etc.) believe some sort of one payer system is a vital aspect of transforming the system. I'm sure a lot of the same view it differently.
thecavemaster Wrote:Well, a lot of informed people (doctors, nurses, pharmacists etc.) believe some sort of one payer system is a vital aspect of transforming the system. I'm sure a lot of the same view it differently.

The system needs to be changed, but govt mandated insurance for everyone is not the answer. Hleth Insurance is not a right. Noone is denied lifesaving care in this country and they shouldn't be. However, having insurance is not a right.
Beetle01 Wrote:The system needs to be changed, but govt mandated insurance for everyone is not the answer. Hleth Insurance is not a right. Noone is denied lifesaving care in this country and they shouldn't be. However, having insurance is not a right.

Access to timely and adequate medical care is certainly a mark of a highly developed society.
Beetle01 Wrote:The system needs to be changed, but govt mandated insurance for everyone is not the answer. Hleth Insurance is not a right. Noone is denied lifesaving care in this country and they shouldn't be. However, having insurance is not a right.

:dontthink How little you know Beetle!

It really is sad...
DevilsWin Wrote::dontthink How little you know Beetle!

It really is sad...

When? Where? It is illegal, so if it has happned then that hospital and those doctors should be in jail. However I'm sure as with most of your comments you can't provide more than 1 or 2 examples. If you can even provide 1 or 2.
Beetle01 Wrote:When? Where? It is illegal, so if it has happned then that hospital and those doctors should be in jail. However I'm sure as with most of your comments you can't provide more than 1 or 2 examples. If you can even provide 1 or 2.

Go to major city emergency room. Sit down in waiting room. Look in hallways. All around you very sick people, men, women and children, will be gathered. It would be incorrect to assume the hospital and doctors and nurses are incompetent or uncaring. What they are is overwhelmed and understaffed. Ask these people gathered, "Do you have medical insurance?" Care to guess the life span of the average person who lives their days without medical insurance, as opposed to those who have it?