Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cumberland Valley Conference Playoffs
5th 6th

[SIZE="5"]Saturday October 25th at Leslie County High School[/SIZE]

Game 1 New Harlan (2-2) 5-3 all vs [COLOR="Navy"]Evarts[/COLOR] (3-1) 8-2 all 11:00 am

Game 2 Cumberland (0-4) 2-7 vs Stinnett (4-0) 11-2 all 1:00 pm

7th-8th
Saturday Oct. 25th at Leslie Co. High School

Game 1 Evarts(3-1) 6-4 vs Cumberland (2-2) ? 3:00 pm
Game 2 New Harlan (4-0) 9-0 vs Leslie Co. (1-3) ? 5:00pm

Predictions, Thoughts?????????????????Cool Championship/Consolation Nov.1st
Daddycat27 Wrote:5th 6th

[SIZE="5"]Saturday October 25th at Leslie County High School[/SIZE]

Game 1 New Harlan (2-2) 5-3 all vs [COLOR="Navy"]Evarts[/COLOR] (3-1) 8-2 all 11:00 am

Game 2 Cumberland (0-4) 2-7 vs Stinnett (4-0) 11-2 all 1:00 pm

7th-8th
Saturday Oct. 25th at Leslie Co. High School

Game 1 Evarts(3-1) 6-4 vs Cumberland (2-2) ? 3:00 pm
Game 2 New Harlan (4-0) 9-0 vs Leslie Co. (1-3) ? 5:00pm

Predictions, Thoughts?????????????????Cool Championship/Consolation Nov.1st

Yes, I think the New Harlan Patriots 7th/8th graders will bring home the championship. That team has a 9-0 record and they are some hard hitting group of young men. I can't wait until high school for some of these young men.
im thinkin evarts 5th/6th is goin for the win. they have been practiceing real hard all week. go evarts:1:
the evarts 5th/6th won beating new harlan. the score 8-0. it was a close well fought game.Confusedmallchee :football: :theman: :blondeche :1:
Congrats to Evart's 5th and 6th on a great game. The Patriots just couldn't score tonight. It was a defensive battle. Best of luck in the championship game.
so does anyone know who will play at what times next sat?
11:00 New Harlan vs Cumberland consolation
1;00 EES vs Stinnett Championship
3:00 Cumb. vs Leslie Consolation
5:00 Evarts vs N. Harlan Championship
Thanks for the Pic's. You are a real football fan and a great Harlan Countian. Bless you!
Your welcome and THANK YOU!
Where did you get your avatar?
Daddycat27 Wrote:Where did you get your avatar?

A friend of mine made it for me and sent it to me.
She is much prettier than the AVATAR lets on !!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
The body is right but the head is NOT......She is a very nice person and treated our kids with great respect and gave me a great gift !!!!!
I thank you again for all that you did for my son!!!!
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Smile That's awfully nice of you Deviloligist, but you may have to quit coaching and start reffereeing with that failing eye sight!

I knew we were in trouble when the Red Devil's had brought their own run out music to the Operation Unite Bowl! The only team I have ever seen get their own music played while on the road. :p
I just asked to have it played when we came on the field.. We have another one that intro's our roster with number and last name. It is really cool too. i will send it to you so you can hear it... It rocks.... Suman-57's Dad made it for us. he does commercials up here on the radio and he made it for us.. i will try to imbed it on here!!!!

And as far as my eyesight goes.....It is fine...... so take the compliment and dont be so negative!!!!
How did yours turn out?
Alrighty Devilogist,

I love to read your posts, your a wealth of knowledge and probably the most informed person on this site, barely edging out MamaBear that is. Word of advice for a non-hillbilly: Just remember where there is a pretty MamaBear there is usually a big old mean PapaBear lurking around somewhere in the woods of Harlan County. LOL!!! You guys kill me, our season is already over and I just keep getting on here to read your all's posts.