Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought my "Don't Blame Me, I Voted McCain" bumper sticker
I can honestly say my hands will be clean from this mess we are about to witness in this country.
Beetle01 Wrote:I can honestly say my hands will be clean from this mess we are about to witness in this country.

Thats good, I guess you can finally take off the "Dont blame me, I didnt know Bush would be this bad" sticker youve had on for the last 8 years.

Change is good!

You guys need to quit whining, let the man do his job, then judge.
I still have my Bush signs becauce in 6 months from now ever one in this country will be wanting him back.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Thats good, I guess you can finally take off the "Dont blame me, I didnt know Bush would be this bad" sticker youve had on for the last 8 years.

Change is good!

You guys need to quit whining, let the man do his job, then judge.

I knew Bush would be bad, plus I didn't vote for him the first time. Even as bad as he is/was he's still light years ahead of John Kerry, and I would still take Bush over Kerry any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

What makes everyone think change is always good? Sometimes change is very very bad. Especially radical change.
Beetle01 Wrote:I can honestly say my hands will be clean from this mess we are about to witness in this country.

We are about to witness a mess in this country? News Flash, we've already witnessed a mess in this country. You people need to chill out. This happens every election. Somebody's the "Anti christ" and somebody is gonna destroy our nation, SO and So is not fit to lead our nation....BLA BLA BLA....
:ChairHit:
i thing we got all the change 2 years we needed for many years way to go Nancy.................
countryfrist Wrote:I still have my Bush signs becauce in 6 months from now ever one in this country will be wanting him back.
This from a guy who can't even spell FIRST. Smile
By this statement you have proven that you have no interest in repairing the damage done by the Republicans.

America doesn't need 4 more years of division and empty rhetoric! We need to come together and support the will of the people.
DevilsWin Wrote:By this statement you have proven that you have no interest in repairing the damage done by the Republicans.

America doesn't need 4 more years of division and empty rhetoric! We need to come together and support the will of the people.

I support the will of about 46% of this nation, and once this country realizes Obama can in no way hold true to the promises he made. Ill be supporting the will of about 75% of this country.
Beetle01 Wrote:I support the will of about 46% of this nation, and once this country realizes Obama can in no way hold true to the promises he made. Ill be supporting the will of about 75% of this country.

We'll see, but I still don't like the fact that a lot of people aren't giving him a chance and he's not even President yet.

I gave Bush 4 years, didn't vote for him the second time around, but I at least gave him one term.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beetle01 Wrote:I support the will of about 46% of this nation, and once this country realizes Obama can in no way hold true to the promises he made. Ill be supporting the will of about 75% of this country.
75%?

We won! You lost! Just like in 2000 and 2004.

Only difference is we didn't cheat in 2008! WE JUST LAID THE SMACK DOWN!
DevilsWin Wrote:By this statement you have proven that you have no interest in repairing the damage done by the Republicans.

Let's see how bad it really was. WORLD Trade Center blow totally away in 2001. Which brought America together. And stocks drop tremendously. But in 15 months. Since the economy relise on the President??????? The stocks rebound and we had record breaking numbers for 4 1/2 yrs. Gas prices,since gas prices are controlled by the President??????? were around 1.74 for 6 yrs. BUT then DEMS took over 2 yrs ago and they promised to fix the economy and oil prices if the people eclect them in office. Since then the stocks have plummetted and oil prices have gone out of the roof. But just when the election comes to the front look. Lehman Bros,Fannie & Freddie, and all the others, show there head and it can't be just a quincidance that the Dems where all involved in the business?????????????????????
But give the man his due and lets see how it turns out.
DevilsWin Wrote:75%?

We won! You lost! Just like in 2000 and 2004.

Only difference is we didn't cheat in 2008! WE JUST LAID THE SMACK DOWN!

Just stay around for awhile i just hope you like crowe he was the best man money could buy......... LOL
Stupid republicans, you all need to be sent into outer space along with your precious Bush. How stupid can you really be? Face it, the only reason you dont like Obama is for one of many reason. Either its because hes black, hes supposedly muslim, he doesnt stand for the flag; come on, which one is it. The man hasnt even been sworn in yet and already you are being stupid. I will leave ya with this; Obama said last night that he was your president too, which means he will do what it takes to help each and every american citizen, no matter what party, color, religion, etc. That alone should show what kind of man he is, he doesnt go negative against anyone. Personally, like I said before, I would like to send everyone of his non supporters and haters into space. You dont deserve to have this man be your president.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Stupid republicans, you all need to be sent into outer space along with your precious Bush. How stupid can you really be? Face it, the only reason you dont like Obama is for one of many reason. Either its because hes black, hes supposedly muslim, he doesnt stand for the flag; come on, which one is it. The man hasnt even been sworn in yet and already you are being stupid. I will leave ya with this; Obama said last night that he was your president too, which means he will do what it takes to help each and every american citizen, no matter what party, color, religion, etc. That alone should show what kind of man he is, he doesnt go negative against anyone. Personally, like I said before, I would like to send everyone of his non supporters and haters into space. You dont deserve to have this man be your president.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a joker you are kidding right?????????????/
Barack Obama is not some sort of savior, nor does he think of himself that way. He does not believe that a magic wand of government programs makes "baby feel all better." He believes we must take a different direction in economic policy (see mess), in foreign policy (see mess), in investment in infrastructure (see decay). For those who don't like him, won't like him, can't like him: the United States has survived good Presidents, bad Presidents, really good Presidents and really bad Presidents. We will survive (your take); We will thrive (my take).
thecavemaster Wrote:Barack Obama is not some sort of savior, nor does he think of himself that way. He does not believe that a magic wand of government programs makes "baby feel all better." He believes we must take a different direction in economic policy (see mess), in foreign policy (see mess), in investment in infrastructure (see decay). For those who don't like him, won't like him, can't like him: the United States has survived good Presidents, bad Presidents, really good Presidents and really bad Presidents. We will survive (your take); We will thrive (my take).

What....tell me it's not so cave, I've been preparing myself for January 21, 2009. According to all the fan fare and Obamamania over the summer, I was sure we were going to wake up on the 21st to a perfect world.
Old School Wrote:What....tell me it's not so cave, I've been preparing myself for January 21, 2009. According to all the fan fare and Obamamania over the summer, I was sure we were going to wake up on the 21st to a perfect world.

Do you actually believe that Obama believes his Presidency is a panacea for the myriad problems that face this country, this world? Changing certain directions, certain trends, certain policies toward a different overall horizon is a launch from port, not the quick fix destination.
thecavemaster Wrote:Do you actually believe that Obama believes his Presidency is a panacea for the myriad problems that face this country, this world? Changing certain directions, certain trends, certain policies toward a different overall horizon is a launch from port, not the quick fix destination.

I was being sarcastic, but there are many Obama supporters who think their worries are over, that he will be a modern day Robin Hood.

You and I both know the problems we face today are not the fault of one man nor did they happened over the past 8 years, but has taken many people including Presidents, Sentors and others decades to reach our current situation, so it is illogical to think that one man or group of politicans can correct all of our ills in one or even two terms.
Old School Wrote:I was being sarcastic, but there are many Obama supporters who think their worries are over, that he will be a modern day Robin Hood.

You and I both know the problems we face today are not the fault of one man nor did they happened over the past 8 years, but has taken many people including Presidents, Sentors and others decades to reach our current situation, so it is illogical to think that one man or group of politicans can correct all of our ills in one or even two terms.

I would agree, with this caveat: policies matter, foreign and domestic.
After the past 8 years, I would have voted for a Beagle befor casting a republican vote.
Why would I support the guy? I oppose almost every stance he has on every issue. I will gain soem respect if he is able to put Reed, Frank, and Pelosi in their place. If he wants to clean up Washington, he needs to start in his own party. Most of our economic woes can be tied to the Dems, whether you libs want to face facts or not it doesn't change them. They have not allowed us to drill, forcing us to rely on foreign energy sources forcing gas prices through the roof, they basically forced mortgage lenders to give loans to those who couldn't afford them, mainly minorites, which is fact and I can provide proof of that if asked. They put Nafta in place. They were the most do nothing congress in the history of this nation. They've also imposed high taxes on business's and corporations over the past 15 years, forcing companies overseas so that they are able to compete in a world market.
Beetle01 Wrote:Why would I support the guy? I oppose almost every stance he has on every issue. I will gain soem respect if he is able to put Reed, Frank, and Pelosi in their place. If he wants to clean up Washington, he needs to start in his own party. Most of our economic woes can be tied to the Dems, whether you libs want to face facts or not it doesn't change them. They have not allowed us to drill, forcing us to rely on foreign energy sources forcing gas prices through the roof, they basically forced mortgage lenders to give loans to those who couldn't afford them, mainly minorites, which is fact and I can provide proof of that if asked. They put Nafta in place. They were the most do nothing congress in the history of this nation. They've also imposed high taxes on business's and corporations over the past 15 years, forcing companies overseas so that they are able to compete in a world market.

We aren't drilling where we can drill: permits unused. Believing that the super rich somehow have the best interests of the middle class at heart, now there's an economic woe. Actually, the Republicans war on the middle class is the only one thats gone pretty well. If you believe that US companies went overseas, became mult-nationals, for reasons much beyond cheap labor, I find that hard to believe.
I agree totally. Its funny that the do nothing democratic cogress get a free pass ( oh and by the way have a lower approval rating than Bush ) and try to blame the economic debacle on the president alone, Youtube is a click away and you can watch for yourself the dems paticularly Barney Frank blocked every attempt by everyone includeing Mccain to put more regulations on Freddie and Fannie.

Also if people think companies wont go overseas because of being overtaxed just look around and its only gonna get worse when you raise taxes.

Oh where can I get my sticker.

AMEN