Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mag. Co. Lady Hornets
Magoffin has a really good team this year. even though we lost some good players this year but we still have a good team i think our best players this year are:
Brittany Manns
Ashleyj. Howard
Michaela Howard
Kelli Hall
Calloray Howard
these girls has a big impact on the team...who do u think are some good players????
"hornet*fan" Wrote:Magoffin has a really good team this year. even though we lost some good players this year but we still have a good team i think our best players this year are:
Brittany Manns
Ashleyj. Howard
Michaela Howard
Kelli Hall
Calloray Howard
these girls has a big impact on the team...who do u think are some good players????
The hornets only lost there only senior last year Cantrella Wireman, so they hornets are going to be just as good as they was last year.
:theman: That's bad news for everyone 57th district and 15th region.
I can't wait to see them play!
Good Luck to the Lady Hornets.
:wenumber1 :dance: party on in Saylersville
"The Cheem" Wrote::wenumber1 :dance: party on in Saylersville
partying all the way 2 bowling green :dance: :wenumber1
They should have a great team this season
They will be a very good team. The kind of teams they'll have a tough time with is a team with very good guards that can handle Manns and A. Howard, just like Pike Central did in the region last year.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:They will be a very good team. The kind of teams they'll have a tough time with is a team with very good guards that can handle Manns and A. Howard, just like Pike Central did in the region last year.

Yea, but I think Manns and Howard will be able to handle the pressure. They should have a great season!!
Yea the Bleacher Creatures will be in full force at every home game
"BallaBaby" Wrote:Yea, but I think Manns and Howard will be able to handle the pressure. They should have a great season!!

:thumb: Manns and A. Howards are great players
"hornet*fan" Wrote:Magoffin has a really good team this year. even though we lost some good players this year but we still have a good team i think our best players this year are:
Brittany Manns
Ashleyj. Howard
Michaela Howard
Kelli Hall
Calloray Howard

forgot the freshman ashley hall shes really good as well to be that young
Magoffin County IMO is the #1 team in the region. No doubt about it.
This should be there year to shine! Good luck Lady Hornets!
They return all their starters , and I have heard that Calloray is in pretty good shape and playing alot better ball. They have a awesome freshman girl not sure of her name tho. So what's every one think? Will they return to win Districts this year and possibly the region?
Brittany Manns
Ashleyj. Howard
Michaela Howard
Kelli Hall
Calloray Howard
didnt know kelly hall ever played
Need an experienced coach for this talented group of gals. They seem to have attitudes and argue on the court.
Being a member of the bleacher creatures you can gurantee we'll be rocking the Sam Bailey gym at every home game and we're hopefully going to be cheerin the girls on at diddle arena this year... good luck lady hornets!!
"Hulk" Wrote:Need an experienced coach for this talented group of gals. They seem to have attitudes and argue on the court.

I think Coach Miller is a VERY experienced coach. He's been there with the girls from day one, even when West was coach. And as for them having attitudes, I'm not sure where you get that from. I was at every game, and never noticed any "arguing"..but maybe thats just me!
Central should have never beat them during Regional play last year. What happened there? Lack of experience.

No offense

"lully06" Wrote:I think Coach Miller is a VERY experienced coach. He's been there with the girls from day one, even when West was coach. And as for them having attitudes, I'm not sure where you get that from. I was at every game, and never noticed any "arguing"..but maybe thats just me!
git r done, u dad blame right the bleacher creaters be rockin sam bailey gym every night, yall forget bout michaela howard alot, shes one of magoffins best
Losing that game was not because of lack of experience. If memory serves me right, Central had a few girls playing that night that had been on the bench the entire season. They hit every shot that night. Very few teams could have beat them. You shouldn't base inexperience by the loss of one game.

"Hulk" Wrote:Central should have never beat them during Regional play last year. What happened there? Lack of experience.

No offense
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:git r done, u dad blame right the bleacher creaters be rockin sam bailey gym every night, yall forget bout michaela howard alot, shes one of magoffins best

I knew there was a Howard that was being left out...
Ratliff was even on the bench when Magoffin Co. got beat. That just shows she is not the glue.
they always have a good team.
GeorgeTown_Bound is and idiot..I edited his post becouse he was talking about that Howard girl dating one of her teammates..Not something that should be discussed on this site
Coach Miller is not a unexperienced coach he's been assitant coach to coah west from day one and has allways been there... he's jus moved up in position and as far as the girls attitudes go ive never say them argue with each other on the court when they walk on the floor they are there for one thing and thats to play ball..

Good luck this year to magoffin im expecting to take a small vacation and go watch the in bowling green this year..