Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Bush
Did anyone see George Bush get a shoe thrown at him?
It's awesome! He earned it! To his credit he said it was a good thing too!
The old man can still move pretty quick. Smile
[YOUTUBE="Bush Gets Shoe Thrown at Him"]x9u1nOhYXgI[/YOUTUBE]
Yes and i loved it.
Possibly the funniest thing i've ever seen.
That guy deserves WILDMAN of the year
Thanks to Bush that man has the freedom to do that and only be jailed. If he did that when Saddam was in power he woul already be dead.
hahahaha this is hillarious..i seen this at school.
I'm glad the Arabs hate Bush. It means he did the right thing.
That is awful!!
slugger35 Wrote:Thanks to Bush that man has the freedom to do that and only be jailed. If he did that when Saddam was in power he woul already be dead.
The sad thing is, most people don't realize this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thought it was funny, and I can't blame the reporter for what he did, just look at what Bush done to Iraq.
Reporter got what he deserved. Reports are he has a broken arm, lacerations and other physical injuries. Im concerned some of you find this behavior ok when directed at OUR President, whether you like him or not. Lets see what you say if something like this happens to Obama. Then you all will be outraged. Don't say well Bush caused this, because the truth is that journalist is just a small minority.
There was a picture in USA Today of a very large crowd preparing to riot the streets of IRAQ demanding the journalist release. Lots of the people there were holding shoes with bush's name painted on the bottoms. That picture speaks volumes.
guyfawkes Wrote:Thought it was funny, and I can't blame the reporter for what he did, just look at what Bush done to Iraq.

Yeah, all he did was free them from a murderous dictator.Smile
22lb Bass Wrote:There was a picture in USA Today of a very large crowd preparing to riot the streets of IRAQ demanding the journalist release. Lots of the people there were holding shoes with bush's name painted on the bottoms. That picture speaks volumes.

Speaks volumes about what? Iraq is a country of millions. Heck for all we know those in that picture may not even be Iraqi's.
jetpilot Wrote:Yeah, all he did was free them from a murderous dictator.Smile

Yea, and kill over 500,000 innocent men, women and children, and creating a country that has a civil war which appears to have no end in sight, now I know Saddam needed to get rid of but if the Iraqis wanted him gone, they could've overthrown him themselves. After all, thats what we did with Great Britain, (although we had some help from the French but that was in the form of loans and one naval blockade but we done the majority of the fighting) and look at us now.
guyfawkes Wrote:Yea, and kill over 500,000 innocent men, women and children, and creating a country that has a civil war which appears to have no end in sight, now I know Saddam needed to get rid of but if the Iraqis wanted him gone, they could've overthrown him themselves. After all, thats what we did with Great Britain, (although we had some help from the French but that was in the form of loans and one naval blockade but we done the majority of the fighting) and look at us now.

lol where did you get that number?

They tried but when Saddam has all the tanks and weapons including chemical weapons, which he used to gas thousands of his own people. Most of the country is dirt poor, they could do nothing.
Beetle01 Wrote:500,000

lol where did you get that number?

They tried but when Saddam has all the tanks and weapons including chemical weapons, which he used to gas thousands of his own people. Most of the country is dirt poor, they could do nothing.

And where do you think Saddam got his tanks and weapons and ammo??????? THE UNITED STATES supplied him for 25 years!

DuH
22lb Bass Wrote:And where do you think Saddam got his tanks and weapons and ammo??????? THE UNITED STATES supplied him for 25 years!

DuH

LOL Actually most of Iraq's weapons were French or Russian, thus the oil for food scandal. I think less than 1% of Iraqi weapons were American. Get your facts straight.
Beetle01 Wrote:LOL Actually most of Iraq's weapons were French or Russian, thus the oil for food scandal. I think less than 1% of Iraqi weapons were American. Get your facts straight.

But also, you must remember that the U.S. gave him some germ and chemical weapons when the Iraqis were fighting the Iranians.
guyfawkes Wrote:But also, you must remember that the U.S. gave him some germ and chemical weapons when the Iraqis were fighting the Iranians.

Once again you're wrong. You need to quit listening to everything some mouth tells you on the news.

Russia, France, Germany, Italy and Spain were the main suppliers. France gave Saddam Uranium, Russia gave them the technology, Spain gave them the means to deliver chem and bio weapons. Germany gave them the Sarin, Mustard, Tabun, and Tear gas. Italy gave them Plutonium.
oh and from wikipedia.

Since Iraq's nuclear program in the early 1980s was officially viewed internationally as for power production, not weapons, there were no UN prohibitions against it. An Austrian company gave Iraq calutrons for enriching uranium. The nation also provided heat exchangers, tanks, condensers, and columns for the Iraqi chemical weapons infrastructure, 16% of the international sales. Singapore gave 4,515 tons of precursors for VX, sarin, tabun, and mustard gasses to Iraq. The Dutch gave 4,261 tons of precursors for sarin, tabun, mustard, and tear gasses to Iraq. Egypt gave 2,400 tons of tabun and sarin precursors to Iraq and 28,500 tons of weapons designed for carrying chemical munitions. India gave 2,343 tons of precursors to VX, tabun, Sarin, and mustard gasses. Luxembourg gave Iraq 650 tons of mustard gas precursors. Spain gave Iraq 57,500 munitions designed for carrying chemical weapons. In addition, they provided reactors, condensers, columns and tanks for Iraq’s chemical warfare program, 4.4% of the international sales. China provided 45,000 munitions designed for chemical warfare. Portugal provided yellowcake between 1980 and 1982. Niger provided yellowcake in 1981.
I would pick him for my dodgeball team..
[COLOR="Magenta"]Those foreign people who did that are sooooooo disrespectful.
Even though Bush isn't the fastest horse in this race, the shoe shouldn't been thrown.
Them skanksss!!!![/COLOR]