Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Had to Hurt
From the Florida/Alabama game.

OUCH!!! :getwell:
I felt it when I saw it the first time.
That made me sick....
Yep made my body hurt.......Is it a real pic or did someone make it up? and did it happen this weekend?
ouch.. that made me hurt when i looked at it
Brought back memories for me. Except trade his ankle for my knee. Smile
man i remember when you hurt your knee at BL.....you tried to go in again and when you did you shot a 3 and fell over onto the bench lol.....its funny now but sad then
i knew he was hurt when he first went down, i was watching this game on TV, it was nasty. He ran a kick back earlier in the game also.

BCF, i dont think u were even really hurt, i think u were just faking it.........:BigLaugh: :bounce: hahaha
Holy Geebus! That HAD to hurt BAAAAD! Oh lord, painful to look at.
Lol oh man, I laughed when I saw that, but the dude sitting next to me is cussing me out for showing him.

:getwell:
still aint as bad as Willis McGahee hurtin his knee in the Champinship game againt OSU
Reizvoll Wrote:Lol oh man, I laughed when I saw that, but the dude sitting next to me is cussing me out for showing him.

:getwell:

You laughed when you saw that?
Yeah, bodily harm amuses me for the most part, but I'll admit that it would suck to happen.
Reizvoll Wrote:Yeah, bodily harm amuses me for the most part.

Wow
man that was painful to see
Alfus, he is telling the truth, he will laugh at stuff that would turn most people's stomach.
That picture makes me sick.
Did he catch the ball?
Beef Wrote:Did he catch the ball?

No.
thetribe Wrote:Alfus, he is telling the truth, he will laugh at stuff that would turn most people's stomach.

It's not that it's that gross, It's just that I don't know why anybody would laugh at the extreme misfortune of someone cut down in their prime doing something they loved...
Ah walk it off it'll get better in the morning Wink that looks like it hurts just a lil bit
ouch
That looks painful... I'd hate to be him....