Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Names of Young Coaches that might could handle a Program
William Muney Wrote:Without a doubt Fred Hoskins of Bell Co. could handle being a Head Coach. He has been at Bell Co. for over a decade and is one of reasons for their sucess. He Coaches OL/DL for the Bobcats. Has been defensive coordinator and head assistant for some time for Coach Hilton. He was head freshman and JV coach before that and had a great record doing that. The players always play very hard for him and are very well coached. He communicates with the players better than anyone I have been around and he truly cares about them.

He truly has to be 1 of the better coaches in the state of KY.

Bell Co. has several young asst. coaches that could do a good job with a program. Trey Harbin will some day make an excellent head coach, very smart and football savy type young coach. Randy Frazier is a little older but would make an excellent head coach as well.
I think Bert Browne is probably ready to move on to a bigger program. He just turned 50 the other day I think. :lmao:
William Muney Wrote:Without a doubt Fred Hoskins of Bell Co. could handle being a Head Coach. He has been at Bell Co. for over a decade and is one of reasons for their sucess. He Coaches OL/DL for the Bobcats. Has been defensive coordinator and head assistant for some time for Coach Hilton. He was head freshman and JV coach before that and had a great record doing that. The players always play very hard for him and are very well coached. He communicates with the players better than anyone I have been around and he truly cares about them.

He truly has to be 1 of the better coaches in the state of KY.

:Thumbs: