Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region All "A" Predictions
who do you think will win the 15th region all A
I look for Phelps to win it, however the road there is rough. They had a hard game with BL and the remaining two will be a test.
i think that shelby valley maby :blondedri :confused:
Phelps. If they get past Valley tuesday i think that it is Phelps's to give away.. IMO
valley, even though it will be a close game between them & phelps.. i think they can come out on top.
I believe Phelps will win if they play their best against SV and whoever they play in the finals.
Sheldon Clark
SC also.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Valley will win. Phelps is seriously out of shape and if Valley keeps them running they will lose their legs and the game in the second half.
Phelps is going to go all the way to the finals i bet!!!
Then why didn't Valley beat them at Valley without starter Jasmine Hall?
They can't be in any worse shape than they were when they played the first time.
I'm cheering for the Lady Cats . . . but I think it's gonna be a close game. Good luck to both teams . . . and I hope both teams finish without any injuries.
Valley will have a tough way to go, but I think they can do it.
Phelps will be rough... and then the championship will be also- however, I think they have it in them.
I'm going with Paintsville.
well, if phelps beats valley tuesday, then i'm going 2 say phelps will win.
however, it will be tough 4 the lady hornets when they face sheldon clark.
I believe that Shelby Valley will beat Phelps and Painstville will beat SC.
Then, SV will win in the championship.
valley, it'll be tough. but they'll come through.
i agree with waterboy, i hear that some of the phelps girls like to run around late and thats not good for the legs. i believe their legs will give out about the third quarter this time. also, swindell is taking up the slack for mini k right now. we hardly missed her against prestonsburg although she is a great player. i hope she gets back before the state tournament.
LuvSV Wrote:i agree with waterboy, i hear that some of the phelps girls like to run around late and thats not good for the legs. i believe their legs will give out about the third quarter this time. also, swindell is taking up the slack for mini k right now. we hardly missed her against prestonsburg although she is a great player. i hope she gets back before the state tournament.

your statement is completely ridiculousy. They must've went in EXTRA early just for Shelby Valley and all the hater fans. :lmao: Seriously, that is none of your buisness I'm sure their parents have it all under control, whatever their game plan was or whatever they done the night before they played Valley, they need to keep doing because they sure sent you all home crying.:howdy:
Since my first pick has been defeated already, I'm going with Sheldon Clark - good luck Coach Rice. You can do it!!!!!Wink