Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to volunteer for a paintshop/photoshop weightloss and muscle def makeover
I need a photo of one man and one women for two separate makeover videos. I usually use photos of my family, or free stock photos. However, I thought it would interesting to see if someone from the BGR community would like a makeover.

If multiple people are interested then I will try to complete them for you as I get the free time. The photos I use for my web based tutorials and video tutorials must be clear, somewhat up close, minimum of 800x 600 resolution, and show your whole body, or at least the thighs up.

Want to see how you look 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 lbs lighter or heavier? Do you want to see what you look like with ripped arms, blond/red/brown hair, blue/green/brown/eyes, tanned, and abs? I will give you the works, however, you must give me permission to use your photo for a makeover tutorial on my http://www.paintshopblog.com/tutorials site, and permission to use your photo in youtube tutorial video.

I preferably would like the male photo to be shirtless so I can demonstrate adding six pack abs and adding muscle definition to the chest, shoulders, and arms. The female photo,however, must have a top and bottom:dontthink

Maybe the final result will provide you with the inspiration to lose those few extra pounds nd/or add some extra muscle to your frame.

Any takers??????????