Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10th region draw
10:00 Scott Vs Deming

12:00 GRC vs St. Pat

2:00 Harrison Co vs Montgomery Co

4:00 Mason Co vs Brossart
Looks like a Mason County/Clark County final.

Best of luck to all teams!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Looks like a Mason County/Clark County final.

Best of luck to all teams!

I agree. I know that GRC won the regular season battle, but I see this as a showdown worthy of the game between Miller and Knowles of two years ago. This year's battle of Stenzel and Middleton will probably match two years ago, with the Senior winning (Mason County this time) and going on to Rupp.

After this year though, GRC should have a clear path to Rupp for the next two years.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Looks like a Mason County/Clark County final.

I agree, but Scott or Brossart could easily throw a wrench into things.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scott has given GRC fits in the post-season in the two times they have played them since being in the 10th. GRC won both games on a last second shot and the other by 8th grader Robbie Stenzel, I believe, hitting two FTs when they were down by 1 with about 11 seconds left.

Scott has showed that they are a force to be reckoned with as they are one of the best teams in the state (Top 25 for a good portion of the year). Scott and GRC should take care of their 1st round match ups and then there will be a brawl between the two teams the next day.
were are these games played at mt. sterling or mason
ky wildcats Wrote:were are these games played at mt. sterling or mason

Neither.

They will be played at the BOKC, the Bank of Kentucky Center, new gym that was built for the NKU Horsemen. It is an excellent facility and a great place to play at.

Both the 9th and 10th Regions will be having their Regional Tournaments there.
Mason and Clark in the finals I think. Its a toss up between these two teams.
I agree with the above posts that it should be a GRC/Mason final but Scott actually has a very good chance of going to Rupp this year...