Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hatcher now?
KCC fan92 Wrote:I don't need to watch it.....I didn't say he is GOING to Pike....I said he's not made a decision and he HASN'T!!!!!!! I know someone VERY close to the superintendent in Pike and I'm telling you he HAS NOT TURNED DOWN THE JOB YET!!!!!!! That's not to say he won't......but he told them he needed time to think about it.

And for those of you that say he'd be crazy to take it .... he'd be crazy not to take what Pike is offering.......a DREAM JOB!!!!!

You knott county guys seem to have a lot of inside information on pike county matters....
zaga_fan Wrote:You knott county guys seem to have a lot of inside information on pike county matters....

They don't even know who there own coach is going to be :thatsfunn
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Wrong! Hatcher was at school yesterday, but from what I hear from a reliable source,:Thumbs: he has a sub today and is going today!

WRONG!, i was there and saw him myself, maybe left school and came to P.C., Hazard and Pikeville aren't to far away you know.
Aslan Wrote:No, you don't.

I do
He's not killing himselft at Perry. Anyway, the superintendent at Hazard had NO clue that Big Al was coming and in fact he had already left PCC before she knew it.
Not lookin good now for Pike......Hatcher seen with Amis this weekend.
KCC fan92 Wrote:Not lookin good now for Pike......Hatcher seen with Amis this weekend.

Several phone calls to the school and visits to Pike Central the last few days shows that a TON of Pike Central communitiy members are excited about the chance that Coach Hatcher maybe becoming the new coach. A lot of buzz and excitement from many, many people as they wait and see. Also, a lot of buzz in other close by communities as parents of some players who may have transferring on their mind. Pike Central could become a 15th contender overnight !!

I hope he knows how much the Hawk community wants him to come...really wants him to become the next coach!!

I guess we will have to wait, HOPE and see !
Salimander Wrote:Several phone calls to the school and visits to Pike Central the last few days shows that a TON of Pike Central communitiy members are excited about the chance that Coach Hatcher maybe becoming the new coach. A lot of buzz and excitement from many, many people as they wait and see. Also, a lot of buzz in other close by communities as parents of some players who may have transferring on their mind. Pike Central could become a 15th contender overnight !!

I hope he knows how much the Hawk community wants him to come...really wants him to become the next coach!!

He's not coming, never was. Get over it!
Aslan Wrote:He's not coming, never was. Get over it!

I guess we will wait and see....:eyeroll:
Salimander Wrote:I guess we will wait and see....:eyeroll:

Confusedhh:
Salimander Wrote:Several phone calls to the school and visits to Pike Central the last few days shows that a TON of Pike Central communitiy members are excited about the chance that Coach Hatcher maybe becoming the new coach. A lot of buzz and excitement from many, many people as they wait and see. Also, a lot of buzz in other close by communities as parents of some players who may have transferring on their mind. Pike Central could become a 15th contender overnight !!

What communities would those be?
he is not coming. he has already talked about all the camps that he is taking his team, which is and will be this year, perry central to over the summer. after this year though i think there is a good possibility of him leaving.
IMHO, I would stay at Perry Co. Central if I was Hatcher! Thats just me though!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:IMHO, I would stay at Perry Co. Central if I was Hatcher! Thats just me though!!

Couldnt agree more! :thumpsup:
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:IMHO, I would stay at Perry Co. Central if I was Hatcher! Thats just me though!!

Mine too....
at PCC he has a shot at the Sweet 16 next year....
I wouldn't want to go over to Pike County and have to deal with Valley
zaga_fan Wrote:Mine too....

What are you talking about? According to Salimander there going to be a contender overnight!!! Big Grin
zaga_fan Wrote:Mine too....

One more year for Shelby Valley and I think Knott County will still be in the
14th next year......
zaga_fan Wrote:You knott county guys seem to have a lot of inside information on pike county matters....
"A DREAM JOB" This is Amazing!! When will the people of Pike County wake up???? They do not have the money to buy textbooks for our kids (or so they say), and they will put over 35 kids in a kindergarten room (what can you learn in a situation like that?), but they are willing to create a "DREAM JOB" for a coach!!! Where is the justice in that?
Dream job will have to go to someone else.....Hatcher turned Pike down today....congrats to Perry Co.....now over here at Knott we'll have to be concerned about him for another year!
Salimander Wrote:One more year for Shelby Valley and I think Knott County will still be in the
14th next year......

That's really no big deal.
KCC fan92 Wrote:Dream job will have to go to someone else.....Hatcher turned Pike down today....congrats to Perry Co.....now over here at Knott we'll have to be concerned about him for another year!

He was never going to take the job.
Turned them down a long time ago.
i heard today that Hatcher will not be going to PC, so if this true who will coach PC boys.
Aslan Wrote:He was never going to take the job.
Turned them down a long time ago.

If 8:30 Wednesday morning April 1st was a long time ago then spin it however you like.... you may be surprised as to how close he came to being t he new coach
Glad to see Coach Hatcher stay at PCC.
Salimander Wrote:If 8:30 Wednesday morning April 1st was a long time ago then spin it however you like.... you may be surprised as to how close he came to being t he new coach

That is so far from the truth.
It was never going to happen.
Aslan Wrote:That is so far from the truth.
It was never going to happen.

If it's "so far from the truth" then why on earth would he have gone over there and toured the school, and sat in the superintendent's office in a meeting with administrators? Why would he waste his time? I don't think anyone can get inside his head but people saw what they saw. What was the purpose? Was he just using Pike offer to hold over Perry????? If not that, then what?
KCC fan92 Wrote:If it's "so far from the truth" then why on earth would he have gone over there and toured the school, and sat in the superintendent's office in a meeting with administrators? Why would he waste his time? I don't think anyone can get inside his head but people saw what they saw. What was the purpose? Was he just using Pike offer to hold over Perry????? If not that, then what?

Thats not true!
None of that ever happened!!!!
Aslan Wrote:Thats not true!
None of that ever happened!!!!
Hate to burst your bubble but it did happen and talks went much further and deeper than you would like to believe. If Martin transfer doesn't come when he did then Perry would be conducting a coaching search because Hatcher would be a Hawk. This is old news around here andnot worth posting about anymore. Later.
Salimander Wrote:Hate to burst your bubble but it did happen and talks went much further and deeper than you would like to believe. If Martin transfer doesn't come when he did then Perry would be conducting a coaching search because Hatcher would be a Hawk. This is old news around here andnot worth posting about anymore. Later.

Whatever, your full of it. Peace.