Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Brite
(POSTED IN GENERAL DISCUSSION AS WELL!)
White Brite... formerly known as "Yellow Out" is now carried @ Wally World in PAINTSVILLE. It is carried @ Food City in the laundry aisle.

Wal-Mart keeps it over in the hardware section, but the department manager is going to get it in the small and large containers and place it in the laundry area... I am hoping especially for the Baseball, Softball, Football, Soccer... and any other sport that gets ground in dirt, grass stains, and blood....

It smells like "fried egg flatulence", so it's a soak in a bucket on the steps or garage...LOL! Great product for anyone with WHITE UNIFORMS... it won't even hurt piping or appliqued items on uniforms!

(On a side note, this company is located in Fort Wayne, In. When our Junior League team was there a few years ago, I had written to that company to salute their product and let them know we would be in Fort Wayne for the Central Regionals... Mr. Bruce Johnson, actually sent a case of the product over to our hotel because @ that time, Wal-Mart didn't carry the product! We all thought this was really cool and have appreciated and kept the shelves cleared of it @ Food City! For a while, until the manager realized how important this product was, it was kinda like a baseball Mommy competition to get to Food City and get your White brite before it was sold out...LOL!)
IISnakE Wrote:(POSTED IN GENERAL DISCUSSION AS WELL!)
White Brite... formerly known as "Yellow Out" is now carried @ Wally World in PAINTSVILLE. It is carried @ Food City in the laundry aisle.

Wal-Mart keeps it over in the hardware section, but the department manager is going to get it in the small and large containers and place it in the laundry area... I am hoping especially for the Baseball, Softball, Football, Soccer... and any other sport that gets ground in dirt, grass stains, and blood....

It smells like "fried egg flatulence", so it's a soak in a bucket on the steps or garage...LOL! Great product for anyone with WHITE UNIFORMS... it won't even hurt piping or appliqued items on uniforms!

(On a side note, this company is located in Fort Wayne, In. When our Junior League team was there a few years ago, I had written to that company to salute their product and let them know we would be in Fort Wayne for the Central Regionals... Mr. Bruce Johnson, actually sent a case of the product over to our hotel because @ that time, Wal-Mart didn't carry the product! We all thought this was really cool and have appreciated and kept the shelves cleared of it @ Food City! For a while, until the manager realized how important this product was, it was kinda like a baseball Mommy competition to get to Food City and get your White brite before it was sold out...LOL!)

Thank you, IISnakE. As a 65 year old single male grandfather who is rearing his 17 year old grandson that plays baseball this summer, your advice on the "White Brite" could be the magic product that I have been wishing to be on the market. I spend so much time trying to get the stain out of his baseball pants and it still doesn't look that great. Maybe an old dog can be taught new tricks after all. You have won my heart.
IISnakE Wrote:(POSTED IN GENERAL DISCUSSION AS WELL!)

lol.. Had to look that one up.
You have no idea how much of this stuff I have already gone through!!! LOLOL.....You are definatly correct, it stinks to high heaven but boy oh boy does it work!!! As I speak, I have 2 pair of WHITE pants in the washer (now that they have soaked) in White Bright and Tide w/Bleach.... (which BTW is also safe on the piping on the pants)..... My child seems to want to find a dirt/mud hole somewhere on the field and wallow in it! HAHAHA.....

Another trick I have learned with the white pants is before you wash them, take you some cascade and a soft sponge and saturate the "worst" areas on the pants. This does not affect the material and seems to bring the worst of the stains out before even washing....

Thanks IISnake!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]