Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
201 Speedways Race Results
Who won in each class?
Late Models were Jackie Boggs. And thats all I know for right now.
Jackie Boggs dominated the late models after Paul Harris had to start at the tail due to missing his heat race, he put on a good show and finished in 5th. Corey Mckenzie won a very messy open wheel race. Tim Mason won the bomber race, and DI won the last race of the night in the four cyclinder race.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Jackie Boggs dominated the late models after Paul Harris had to start at the tail due to missing his heat race, he put on a good show and finished in 5th. Corey Mckenzie won a very messy open wheel race. Tim Mason won the bomber race, and DI won the last race of the night in the four cyclinder race.

Alright. TY.
This was a great first week of racing.
MisterPerfect Wrote:This was a great first week of racing.

Did you go, MisterPerfect?
No one had anything for Jackie Boggs, He was checking out all night. Track was a bit rough though.. 3k race May 2nd.:1:
Overrated Wrote:No one had anything for Jackie Boggs, He was checking out all night. Track was a bit rough though.. 3k race May 2nd.:1:

That's what I heard.
OLDHOSS Wrote:That's what I heard.

Oh yeah, something happen with Terry Hicks car before the feature and he didn't make it out. But I don't think he had anything for Boggs after 3-4 laps. lol.
Overrated Wrote:Oh yeah, something happen with Terry Hicks car before the feature and he didn't make it out. But I don't think he had anything for Boggs after 3-4 laps. lol.

LoL. How'd Paul Harris and Rod Evans do?

I'm fans of them to drivers.
OLDHOSS Wrote:LoL. How'd Paul Harris and Rod Evans do?

I'm fans of them to drivers.

Rod didn't come this weekend, I think he will be there for the 3k race the 2nd i'm sure. Harris did alright for the first time back in a car in over a year or so, I'd say he will be back on track winning again in a few weeks.:popcorn: :Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:Rod didn't come this weekend, I think he will be there for the 3k race the 2nd i'm sure. Harris did alright for the first time back in a car in over a year or so, I'd say he will be back on track winning again in a few weeks.:popcorn: :Thumbs:

That's good to hear about Paul.