Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new song, check it out.
I dont think anyone on BGR knows, but I am a rapper, and have been rapping since I was like 9 or 10. Anyway I just wrote and recorded a new song today out of boredom, and it turned out pretty good so I figured I would let you all on here listen. Since I wrote this today, it may not be the most lyrically magnificent song you've ever heard, but I may revise and re-record on a later day. I also realize alot of people on here probably dont like hip-hop & rap, and I understand that. But I dont rap like most of the people you hear, or probably associate hip-hop with, believe me, My songs tell stories and deal with things like that. The track is called "My eyes (this life)" So enjoy. http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=14c34...f6e8ebb871
Good job man. I'm not much into rap, but I do have an appreciation for original music. Pretty cool IMO...
hellbilly Wrote:Good job man. I'm not much into rap, but I do have an appreciation for original music. Pretty cool IMO...

Thanks man.
I have a friend whos a rapper.
He's really good, might post a video soon.
is he from Kentucky?
For the people that dont wanna download it, heres is a link to just listen http://www.supload.com/listen?s=16cLJZ
Dude, pretty nice man. I am on the 3rd time listening to it as I type.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dude, pretty nice man. I am on the 3rd time listening to it as I type.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to it once, let alone 3 times. Appreciate the comments
I listen to most types of music and have to say this was not bad at all.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:is he from Kentucky?

Yes, hes one of my best friends.
He has quite a bit of songs, that cuss alot, and are about stupid stuff. However, recently he went to the Lecrae(christian rapper) concert in Pburge and he rededicated his life to God.
Now he raps to glorify God.
I'll post some of his stuff soon.
Aslan Wrote:Yes, hes one of my best friends.
He has quite a bit of songs, that cuss alot, and are about stupid stuff. However, recently he went to the Lecrae(christian rapper) concert in Pburge and he rededicated his life to God.
Now he raps to glorify God.
I'll post some of his stuff soon.

Awesome. I also used to curse quite a bit in my songs, but later realized I could get my message across the same if not better when I dont cuss. I feel like when using a curse word in a song, you only do it because you couldnt think of a more complex and lyrical way of saying whatever your trying to say.
Dude, that's pretty freaking good. I listened to it twice myself. I'm very impressed. Loved the beat and the lyrics actually made sense and went together unlike a lot of rap songs today. Good job dude. Keep at it. I think you have a future in rapping, no joke.
^^I agree, keep up the good work...Really enjoyed it, better than 3/4 of the stuff on the radio...
Thanks again to everyone who commented and gave some nice feedback, its defiantley motivation to keep writing and recording new songs.
I figured it would suck to be honest, but to my surprise, you killed it. Ill be waiting for new stuff from you man.
I listened to it and it was really good. You really could have a future in this, keep at it.
Me and my friend listened to it.
We loved it. Awesome work dude :thumpsup:
I listened to it. Bravo!. i loved the lyrics and the beat was great also
nice man!
Nice job. Never loose focus of where you want to go in life.